Express News is the media arm of the Lakson Group of Companies, with three newspapers and a magazine in circulation and two news TV channels.
The company was founded in 1998 and has been one of the fastest growing media companies in Pakistan
with Daily Express being the 3rd publication to get the Mass Medium Award.  Express Media Group
Sultan Ali Lakhani Editor-in-Chief
Sultan Ali Lakhani is one of the richest persons in Pakistan. He has a Phd degree in Economics from Karachi University. Sultan Ali currently holds the following positions:
- Join owner the Lakson Group
- CEO of Century Publications (Pvt. Ltd.), Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Express, Daily Sindh Express & Express News Channel (Pvt. Ltd.)
- Honorary Consul General of Mexico in Pakistan
- Member, Senate (Upper House) of Pakistan from 1987 to 1994
- Advisor to the Century Insurance Company Limited  Sultan Ali Lakhani Editor-in-Chief
Career of Lakhani
Sultan Lakhani today is the CEO of Express Media Group, Pakistan’s second largest media group.
Express is part of the Lakson Group which Sultan Lakhani was Chairman of till 1988. Sultan Lakhani was elected as a member of the Parliament (Senate) from 1988 to 1994. Lakhani is also the Honorary Consul of Mexico in Pakistan. In August 2011, Sultan Ali Lakhani received the HILAL-I-IMTIAZ, Pakistan’s second highest civilian award, for ‘public service’ from the President of Pakistan.
Lakson was established in 1954 by Sultan Lakhani's father, Hassanali Karabhai, and is one of the largest and most diversified business groups in Pakistan. Today the Lakhani family manages and owns companies that are industry leaders in their respective sectors including consumer non-durables, fast food, financial services, media, surgical instruments, technology, textiles and travel. Lakson’s brands include Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan), Cyber.Net, Clover, Express News, McDonald’s
(Pakistan) and Tetley (Pakistan). Investiture Ceremony
Accusation of fraud
Salman Danish, chief executive officer of Medialogic, a television ratings company in Pakistan, accused Express Group of paying Medialogic insiders to manipulate TV ratings fraudulently. LAHORE
: Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Salman Danish, of a television ratings company in Pakistan called ‘Medialogic’ claimed on Tuesday that two TV channels of the ‘Express Group’ have been boosting their ratings through fraud.
Addressing a media briefing today, Salman said that during the month of March this year, it came to light that the ratings for the TV channels of Express Group were found to be increasing extraordinarily.
He further said that upon investigation, it was found that three of Medialogic’s employees were on the payroll for the Express Group. Accusation of fraud
Program List Express News
- Kadi Se Hathkadi
- Kal Tak with Javed Chaudhry
- Express Special
- Woh kia hai
- G For Gharida Farooqi
- Giraft On Express News
- Main aur Maulana
- Syasi Theater
- Jurm Kahani
- Koi Dekhe Na Dekhe Shabbir To Dekhe Ga  Program List Express News
The Daily Express, founded on 3 September, 1998, is one of Pakistan's most widely cirulated Urdu language newspapers published by Century Publications, owned by the Lakson Group.
It is published simultaneously from Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Multan, Faisalabad
, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Rahim Yar Khan and Sukkur.
- Founded in 1998.
- The only daily newspaper published from 11 cities simultaneously.
- 24% Market share in Circulation.
- Mass Medium Award for Dynamic Growth from Pakistan Advertisers Association, 2002.  Daily Express newspapers
The Express Tribune Office
- 5 Expressway, Off Korangi road
- Karachi, 75500
- The switchboard number for The Express Tribune is: 111-397-737
- or dialing from overseas +92-21-111-397-737 and +92-21-358-000-51 to 58
- Fax Number: 35800050
Islamabad Bureau Office
- 15-1 & T Center
- Khayabane Suharwardi, Abpara Road
- Phone: 051 2879121-8
Lahore Bureau Office
- Plot #229-A, Main FerozPur Road
- Phone: 042 5847522
- Website user help at tribune.com.pk
- For any problems using the website and its links, or general questions and feedback about tribune.com.pk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created By: Zeeshan Ali
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks