Pir Syed Naseer-uddin Naseer Shah Gilani was a Pakistani poet, great Islamic scholar and Sufi Muslim of the Chishti Sufi order. He was from Golra Sharif, in the Islamabad Capital Territory of Pakistan.
BirthPir Syed Naseer-uddin Naseer Shah Gilani (November 14, 1949 - February 13, 2009) was a Pakistani poet, Islamic scholar and Sufi Muslim of the Chishti Sufi order. He was from Golra Sharif, in the Islamabad Capital Territory of Pakistan.
Family HistoryPir Naseeruddin was the grandson of Pir Mehar Ali Shah (known as Pir of Golra Sharif) and the son of Syed Ghulam Moinud Din Gilani, known as Lalajee.His family History is stated underneath:
- SYED NASEER UD DEEN NASEER Bin
- SYED GHULAM MOIN UD DEEN Bin
- SYED GHULAM MOHIYUDDIN Bin
- SYED MEHR ALI SHAH GILANI Bin
- SYED NAZR DIN SHAH Bin
- SYED GHULAM SHAH Bin
- SYED ROSHAN DEEN SHAH Bin
- SYED ABDUR RAHAMAN NOORI Bin
- SYED INAYAT ULLAH Bin
- SYED GHYAS ALI Bin
- SYED FATEH ULLAH Bin
- SYED ASAD ULLAH Bin
- SYED FAKHR UD DEEN Bin
- SYED EHSAAN Bin
- SYED DARGAAHI Bin
- SYED JAMAL ALI Bin
- SYED MUHAMMAD JAMAL Bin
- SYED ABu MUHAMMAD Bin
- SYED MIRAN MUHAMMAD KALAAN Bin
- SYED MIRAN SHAH QADIR QUMAIS SADHORVI Bin
- SYED ABU-L-HAYAT Bin
- SYED TAJ UD DEEN Bin
- SYED BAHA UD DEEN Bin
- SYED JALAL UD DEEN Bin
- SYED DAOOD Bin
- SYED ALI Bin
- SYED ABU SALEH NASR Bin
- SYED TAJ UD DEEN ABU BAKR ABDUR RAZZAQ Bin
- SYEDNA GHAUS UL AZAM ABDUL QADIR JEELANI Bin
- SYED ABU SALEH Bin
- SYED ABDULLAH JEELI Bin
- SYED YAHYA ZAHID Bin
- SYED SHAMS UD DEEN ZAKRYA Bin
- SYED ABU BAKR DAOOD Bin
- SYED MOOSA SAANI Bin
- SYED ABDULLAH SALEH Bin
- SYED MOOSA AL JON Bin
- SYED ABDULLAH MAHZ Bin
- SYED HASSAN MUSANNA Bin
- SYEDNA IMAM HASSAN MUJTABA Bin
- IMAM ALI UL MURTAZA (Alayhi-salam)
|Naam o Nasb||نام و نسب||A book that covers variety of different subjects|
|Faiz E Nisbat||فیض نسبت||Manaqib in Arabic,Urdu,Persian,Punjabi|
|Rang E Nizam||رنگ نظام||Urdu rubaiyat in the light of Quran and Hadees|
|Rubaiyat Ul Madhiya fi Hadrat-il-Qadiriya||ھوالقادر||Persian Rubaiyat Praising Ghaus ul Azam|
|Peman E Shab||پیمان شب||Ghazliyat in Urdu|
|Dast E Nazr||دست نظر||Ghazliyat in Urdu|
|Islam mein shaeri ki hesiyat||اسلام میں شاعری کی حیثیت||Poetry in Islam|
|Arsh e Naaz||عرش ناز||Poetry in Persian,Urdu,Punjabi,Poorbi,Saraiki|
|Deen Hama Aoost||دیں ہمہ اوست||Hamd O Naat in Arabic, Urdu, Persian, Punjabi|
|Tarieeq ul Falah Fi Mas'alatil Kufwi Lin'nikah||طریق الفلاح فی مسلتہ الکفو والنکاح||About nikah e Syyeda|
|Aaena Shareeat mein Peeri mureedi ki hesiyat||آيینہ شریعت میں پیری مریدی کی حیثیت||Philosophy of Baiat|
|Aaghosh E Hairat||آغوش حیرت||Rubiyath in Persian|
|Rah O Rasm E Manzil Ha||راہ ورسم منزل ہا||A book solving confusions about Tasawwaf|
|Latma-Tul-Ghaib Ala Azala-Tur-Raib||لتمتہ الغیب||Solutions of Confusions about Ghaus E Azam|
|Al Jawahir ut Toheediya fi Taleemat ul Ghausia||الجواہر التوحیدیۂ فی تعلیمات الغوثیۃ||Toheed and Ghaus E Pak|
|Peeran E Peer ki shakhsiyat,seerat,taleemat||پیراان پیر کی شخصیت،سیرت اور تعلیمات||Life and teachings of Ghaus E Pak|
|Lafz Allah ki Tehqeeq||لفظ االلہ کی تحقیق||Research on the Word ALLAH|
|Quran Majeed ke Aadab E Tilawat||قران مجیید کا آداب تلاوت||Manners of reciting Quran|
|Musalmano ke Urooj O Zawal ke asbab||مسلمانوں کے عروج و زوال کے اسباب||Muslim Ummah's down fall|
|Mawazna E ILM O Karama||موازنہ علم و کرامت||Comparison of knowledge and miracleComparison of knowledge and miracle|
|Eaanat O Istiaanat ki sharaee hesiyat||اعانت ااوراستعانت کی شرعی حیثیت||Book about Toheed and Shirk|
|Imam Abu Hanifa R.A||امام ابو حنیفہ||About Imam Abu Hanifa R.A|
|Pakistan mien zalzaly ki tabah kaarian||پاکستان میں زلزلے کی تباہ کاریاں||Damage during Earthquake in Pakistan|
|Kya Iblees aalim tha||کیا ابلیس عالم تھا؟||Did the Devil have knowledge?|
|Fatwa Naveesi ke aadab||فتوی نویسی کے آداب||Rules for writing Fatwa|
|Tazmeenat Tazmeen||تضمینات||written on the Kalaam of Ala Hazrat Fazal e Brailvi|
|Mataa-E-Zeest||متاع زیست||Last book of Naatia Kalaam, Ghazaliyat, Rubaiyaat|
|Punjabi Kalaam||پنجابی کلام||Kalaam written in Punjabi|
Peer Naseer-ud Din and Minhaj-ul QuranPir Syed Naseer-ud-Din Naseer had great respect for Shaykh-ul-Islam and commended the contribution of Minhaj-ul-Quran International in different fields. He attended numerous programmes held at central secretariat of MQI. Just one day before his demise, he held a detailed telephonic conversation with Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri. Nazim-e-Ala Dr Raheeq Ahmad Abbasi extended him invitation for participation in an upcoming Mashaykh Conference, which he happily accepted.
TributeWith the death of a person of Pir Syed Naseer-ud-Din Naseer’s stature, the country has been deprived of a great poet, spiritualist and scholar. May his soul rest in peace!. He was awarded with numerous titles in order to pay homage to his efforts for islam.
|1||The glorious of the era||Mujaddid e Asar|
|2||The grand master of the Holly Quran||Qari-ul-Qurra|
|3||The perfect propagator of Islam||Muballigh e Islam|
|4||The emperor of rhetoric||Shehinsha-e-Hitabat|
|5||The real successor of religious science of Mehr Ali (R.A)||Waris e Uloom e Mehr Ali|
|6||The great poet of seven languages||Shaer e Haft zuban|
|7||The light of Golra||Chiragh-e-Golra|
|8||The melody voice in reciting of Naat and kalam of his own and other renowed poets and Aulia Allah (Friends of God)||Hush-ul-Haan Naat Go|
|9||Resourcefull person||Hush Tadbeer Admi|
Condolence messagesMinisters, academicians, religious personalities and politicians expressed grief and sorrow over the sad demise of the custodian of Golra Sharif.
- The then Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi in his condolence message said the untimely death of Allama Syed Pir Naseeruddin, who was an Islamic scholar of great stature, has left a huge void, which would be felt for years to come. The minister prayed to Allah Almighty to shower his blessings on the departed soul and give courage and fortitude to his family members and followers to bear this irreparable loss with equanimity.
- Minister for Railways Ghulam Ahmed Bilour paid rich tribute to the religious, spiritual and literary services rendered by Pir Naseeruddin. “Pir Naseeruddin Naseer was not only a spiritual leader but also a man of letters, an intellectual, poet of repute and a linguist,” he said. The minister said that Pir Sahib always emphasized for the unity of Muslims and condemned the act of terrorism.
- Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif in his condolence message lauded invaluable religious services of the Pir.
- Federal ministers Syed Naveed Qamar, Sherry Rehman, Syed Sumsam Ali Bukhari, Syed Hamid Saeed Kazmi, Noorul Haq Qadri, Shagufta Jumani in their separate condolence messages, eulogized services of Pir Naseeruddin Naseer for Islam, which would be remembered for a long time.
- Jamiate Ulama-i-Pakistan (JUP) also expressed sorrow over the death of Pir Naseeruddin Naseer. Pir Syed Anees Haider Shah from Jalalpur Sharif and President JUP-Niazi in his condolence message termed the death of the Pir as irreparable loss for Muslim Ummah.
- President, International Islamic University Islamabad (IIUI), Dr Anwar Hussain Siddiqui eulogized the religious and national services.
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.