Established since 1956, an autonomous body, Multan Flying Club has been contributing in training, aerial work and charter since the time of its establishment. Multan Flying Club has trained more than 1500 pilots which are serving Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) – the national flag carrier of Pakistan.
It has also trained pilots on contract from countries such as Sudan and Jordan for Sudan Airways and Royal Jordanian respectively. Nevertheless, Multan Flying Club has also taken part in Aerial work and Charter. It has successfully covered charter contract with Dhodak Oil, Sui, Pirkoh, Loti, Jamaldin Wali companies to name a few. It contributed in aerial dropping of leaflets during the season of elections and petal dropping. Presently, under the patronage by Operations Manager; Chief Pilot and Chief Flying Instructor – Capt. Amin Pasha since March 1987 Multan Flying Club has been devoted entirely to churn out professionals for the aviation industry.
|Multan Flying Club has trained:||More than 1500 pilots|
|Pilots on contract from Countries:||Sudan and Jordan for Sudan Airways and Royal Jordanian|
|Cessna 150 Maximum speed:||109 kn (125 mph; 202 km/h) at sea level|
|Cessna 150 Stall speed:||42 kn (48 mph; 78 km/h) (flaps down, power off)|
|Cessna 150 Never exceed speed:||140 kn (161 mph; 259 km/h)|
|Cessna 150 Range:||420 nmi (483 mi; 778 km) (econ cruise, standard fuel).|
|Cessna 172:||Four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft|
|Cessna 172 Cruise speed:||122 kn (140 mph; 226 km/h)|
|Cessna 172 Stall speed:||47 kn (54 mph; 87 km/h) (power off, flaps down)[|
|Cessna 172 Never exceed speed:||163 kn (188 mph; 302 km/h) (IAS)|
|Cessna 172 Range:||696 nmi (801 mi; 1,289 km)|
|Cessna 172 Length:||27 ft 2 in (8.28 m)|
|Address:||Multan Airport, Multan|
|Leaflet & Flowers Dropping Services:||Available|
|Air Safari Services:||Available|
|Air Ambulance Services:||Available|
|Aircraft Charter Services:||Available|
|No Of Flight Instructors:||2|
|Chief Flight Instructor:||Capt. Syed Amin Pasha|
The aircraft is popular with flying schools as well as private individuals.
- Crew: 2 (+ two children not exceeding 120 lb (54 kg))
- Length: 23 ft 11 in (7.29 m)
- Empty weight: 1,122 lb (509 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 1,600 lb (726 kg).
- Maximum speed: 109 kn (125 mph; 202 km/h) at sea level
- Stall speed: 42 kn (48 mph; 78 km/h) (flaps down, power off)
- Never exceed speed: 140 kn (161 mph; 259 km/h)
- Range: 420 nmi (483 mi; 778 km) (econ cruise, standard fuel).
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four-seat, single-engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company
- Capacity: three passengers
- Length: 27 ft 2 in (8.28 m)
- Empty weight: 1,691 lb (767 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 56 US gallons (212 litres)
- Cruise speed: 122 kn (140 mph; 226 km/h)
- Stall speed: 47 kn (54 mph; 87 km/h) (power off, flaps down)