- Parking 2400 Cars.
- Public address system inside each hall.
- More than 250 Telephone lines internal telephone exchange.
- Pay Card phone
- Centrally Air conditioned.
- Premises security.
- Conference / Seminar area.
- Restaurant seating 250 Guest
- Three halls with Extra mezzanine space
- Painting display area in corridor.
- Ware housing facilities.
- Open display area.
Facilitation DivisionPrimarily responsible for trade policy implementation, with specific emphasis on simplification and harmonization of procedures with the objective of achieving a competitive edge in the context of emerging business realities, Facilitation Division is devoted towards helping exporters in availing the opportunities as well as in the removal of obstacles in expansion of the country exports. It also collects processes and, disseminates information to different stakeholders. The Division is also responsible for organizing Expo Pakistan, the mega event to showcase Pakistani products to foreign buyers, held annually at Karachi Expo Center.
Trade Dispute SettlementIn the course of the business of international trade, disputes often lead to conflicts between parties involved. These conflicts/disputes are forwarded via our Commercial Sections abroad to TDAP. The trade dispute section of Facilitation Division is tasked with investigating and if possible, bringing both the parties to common point and resolving the issue through amicable agreement. In extreme cases where the matter requires specialized investigations, the complaints are referred to concerned regulatory authorities for further processing.
Expo CenterExpo Centre, having an area of more than 15,000 sqm including 6,000 sqm of exhibition area, is the only place of its kind in the city which offers state of the art facilities for the large scale events like Expo Pakistan, Ideas etc. Besides Expo Pakistan, Expo Centre also hosts more than 35 local and international exhibitions throughout the yearExpo Pakistan is the biggest trade fair, organized by Trade Development Authority (TDAP), which is a premier trade promotion organization of Pakistan. The platform of Expo Pakistan provides opportunity to showcase the largest collection of country’s Export Merchandise and Services. Foreign Buyers are invited from all over the world by Government of Pakistan, not only to see the product potential but also to avail the option of having on-spot B2B meetings with Pakistani exporters. Foreign exhibitors, also use this platform to launch & display their products. Held annually, this 4 day Expo Pakistan has become primary sourcing point for a large number of businesses worldwide, giving them a head start on sourcing for coming seasons. First held in 2005, the success of last event in 2013 was manifested by participation of large number of local and foreign buyers who settled business deals estimated more than USD 700 million. TDAP invites you to 9th EXPO PAKISTAN (February 26 - March 1st 2015), at Karachi Expo Center and provides you an opportunity to become part of the largest ever showcase of Pakistan Exportable Goods. .
WTO CELLThe Cell provides importers and exporters in Pakistan with data on market conditions related to WTO obligations (import and export barriers) and trade flows (import and export volumes, value and shares) in a form and context that is useful to traders. The Cell is also equipped to provide specific analytical support to entrepreneurs for identifying market access opportunities in existing as well as new markets and will respond promptly to general enquiries and requests for advice about the WTO trading system, the status of multilateral and bilateral negotiations, availability of trade information from multilateral agencies (WTO, UNCTAD and ITC) and access to selected publications that provide more background on these issues. Since its inception, the Cell has been actively involved in some substantive projects and activities, some of which are listed below: Seminar on 'Exploring Pakistan's Export Potential in China & Malaysia in the context of the Free Trade Agreements' held at the Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI) on 25th March, 2008 and Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) on 14th April, 2008.
R.A.D. Research Analysis Directorate
- The RAD was formed to provide in-house research support and analysis on trade matters to all Divisions of TDAP, as well as the trader community. The RAD thus undertakes the following specific tasks:
- Maintaining Trade Statistics of Pakistan
- Making fortnightly presentation to the senior management on the ‘State of the Trade’,
- Preparing country reports and commodity reports;
- Preparing research reports on international trade issues;
- Preparing position papers for senior management on trade issues confronting Pakistan; e.g.
- Pakistan’s Import Management Strategy 9th August 2008 download report
- Providing input to the Ministry of Commerce, Government of Pakistan on bilateral and regional trade agreements.
- Provides trade data support to other Divisions of TDAP.
Address Trade Development Authority of Pakistan3rd Floor, Block A, Finance & Trade Centre P.O. Box No. 1293, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75200 Pakistan. View Larger Map
- UAN: 111-444-111
- Fax No: +92 21 99206461
- Phone No. +92 21 99206487-90
- Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.tdap.gov.pk/
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.