- mutton or Chicken
- Mint Leaf
- Red & Black Paper
MethodPut meat in the pan, add garlic, garam masala powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Cook on medium heat. In a separate pan boil wheat grains with lots of water, add salt. When the grains become tender and mushy add a pinch of soda and cook further for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a deep pan
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and continue to sauté
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix
- Add half a cup of water and sauté for two to three minutes
- Add chicken cubes and salt and mix
- Add garam masala powder, coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Stir and cover.
Created By: Zaid Ijaz
Edit By: nonePakpedia