- Advocate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Chairman Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bar Council
- Member Privatization Commission of Pakistan from 2008 till 2010
- Member Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee for Federal Board of Revenue of Pakistan
- Prosecutor General of National Accountability Bureau from 1999 to 2001
- Deputy Attorney General of Pakistan between October 1992 and 1995
- Special prosecutor of the anti-narcotics cases and legal advisor to the Customs and Income Tax departments
- Secretary Supreme Court Bar Association
- Four times as member Executive of the Supreme Court Bar Association
- Vice-president Supreme Court Bar Association of Pakistan from 2003 to 2005.
- Senate of Pakistan from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
Nominated for Senate Election 2018The names of 27 candidates from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to contest Senate elections against 11 vacant seats were finalised.According to the ECP, 14 candidates will contest for General seats, eight for women seats and five candidates were in the run for Technocrat seats.It said five candidates on Technocrat seats included Dilawar Khan, Muhammad Azam Khan Swati, Muhammad Yaqoob Shaikh, Moulana Sami Ul Haq and Nisar Khan.Eight candidates for Women seats included Anisa Zeb Tahirkheli, Sobia Shahid, Rubina Khalid, Raeesa Daud, Shagufta Malik, Mehr Taj Roghani, Naeema Kishwar Khan and Naureen Farooq Khan.Similarly,14 candidates who were contesting elections on General seats included Bahramand, Khial Zaman, Syed Muhammad Sabir Shah, Abdul Latif Yousafzai, Ali Afzal Khan Jadoon, Fida Muhammad and Faisal Javed.
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.