Table of Contents
Ehsaas Scholarship Overview
Ehsaas Scholarship is one of the most significant undergraduate programs in Pakistan that helps to eliminate the low literacy rate of the country. The government decided to eliminate this issue with the Ehsaas Scholarships program by giving scholarships to students who are capable but can’t afford higher education.
The Pakistani government prioritizes working on such programs that give the push to grant access to people who can’t afford higher education and also promote gender equity. In Ehsas Scholarship 2019 fifty-percent quota was reserved for the country’s female students. Ehsaas scholarship 2022 last date is 31st Dec 2022.
Launch of Ehsaas Scholarship
Prime Minister Imran Khan launched Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program for underprivileged and needy students in Pakistan. All students enrolled in any of the one-hundred and twenty-nine public universities accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and have less than forty-five thousand family income are eligible to apply.
This scholarship amount is four thousand per month besides covering a hundred percent tuition fee. Ehsaas scholarship form is available at the HEC portal.
Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3
Federal Government launched the Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 following the end of Phase 1 and phase 2. This scholarship was open to students enrolled in morning sections of BS programs.
Criteria for Applying for Ehsaas Scholarship Program
Ehsaas scholarships 2022 are available for:
- Students who have been newly enrolled in HEC-recognized government sector universities.
- Students who meet the project’s eligibility requirements and submit the genuine data that is needed.
- Admission is granted only on a merit basis.
- Degree programs that have been approved by HEC.
- The maximum age for qualifying for this scholarship is exactly the same as the maximum age for seeking admission in the HEI’s undergraduate programs.
All candidates must apply before ehsaas scholarship last date.
Ehsaas Program Ineligibility Conditions
The following conditions will make the candidate ineligible:
- The student is taking advantage of another scholarship or ongoing funding
- Enrollment in distant learning courses and affiliated public and private colleges
- Gained admission in evening programs with higher fees or on a self-support, self-finance, or self-sustain basis
- Ehsaas Scholarships are not available to students enrolled in 2-year post-higher secondary or similar programs, 2-year associate degree programs, BA/BSc, and Master’s programs.
- Additionally, students with associate degrees who have just enrolled in the fifth semester of a parallel under-graduate degree are ineligible.
Ehsaas Scholarship Benefits
Ehsaas Scholarship by HEC is only for regular students. Open-merit students may be eligible for an undergraduate Ehsaas scholarship. A monthly stipend will be given to selected students to cover their educational expenses. In universities, there are 50 percent seats for female students.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship
- http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/hec-portal-web/auth/login.jsf. Click the link and apply.
- The financial aid branch of the relevant university will receive the application form.
- Do not send the form to BISP or HEC directly.
- Ehsaas scholarship 2022 merit list will be available at Ehsaas scholarship portal.
Universities Awarding Ehsaas Scholarship
The list of universities awarding this scholarship includes:
- Sindh Agriculture University
- Dawood UET Karachi
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration
- Quest Nawabshah
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University
- The University of Karachi
- MUET Jamshoro
- Shah Abdul Latif University
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law
- Dow University of Health Sciences
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences
- GCU Lahore
- King Edward Medical University
- Government College Women University in Sialkot
- ITU (Information Technology University), Lahore
- LCWU (Lahore College for Women University)
- NTU (National Textile University) in Faisalabad
- Kinnaird College for Women in Lahore
- University of Sahiwal
- RMU (Rawalpindi Medical University)
- National College of Arts
- University of Gujrat
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University in Lahore
- PFID Lahore
- UVAS Lahore
- UET Lahore
- University of Okara
- UET Taxila
- Fatima Jinnah Women University in Rawalpindi
- Punjab University in Lahore
- University of Narowal
- University of Sargodha
- GSCWU in Bahawalpur
- Women University in Multan
- NFCEIT in Multan
- Ghazi University in DG Khan
- GCWU in Faisalabad
- GCU in Faisalabad
- IUB in Bahawalpur
- University of Mianwali
- Rawalpindi Women University in Rawalpindi
- University of Baltistan
- Karakorum International University in Gilgit
Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Kotli University, AJK
- MUST, Mirpur
- Women University, AJK
- Poonch University, Rawlakot
- University of Baluchistan
- UET Khuzdar
- Bolan University of Medical & Health Sciences, Quetta
- LUAWMS Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Marine Sciences
- Turbet University
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University in Quetta
- COMSATS Islamabad
- Air University in Islamabad
- SZAB Medical University
- Bahria University, ISB
- Quaid-e-Azam University
- Federal University of Arts, Science & Technology
- PIEAS in Islamabad
- NDU in Islamabad
- NUST in Islamabad
- NUTEC in Islamabad
- Institute of Space Technology in Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences in Rawalpindi
The candidate has to submit the following documents:
- 1 copy of B-Form or CNIC
- 1 copy of parents or guardian CNIC
- Income evidence of guardians
- Copies of last 6 months water, telephone, and electricity bills
- Stamp paper of Rupees fifty
- One copy of the rent agreement if living in a rented house
- Copy of last deposited fee
- Copy of medical bills, if any
- Passport size photograph
- A photograph of the house’s front side
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ehsaas scholarship still available in 2022?
Yes, the scholarship is still available for needy students in 2022. Ehsaas scholarship program 2022 last date to apply is 31st Dec 2022.
How do I apply for the Ehsaas scholarship?
Ehsaas scholarship 2022 online application option is available at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk.