Standard Chartered Bank CEO
Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Director
Standard Chartered Bank Machine
Standard Chartered Bank Award
HistoryStandard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd. is the oldest and largest international bank in Pakistan. It is also the first international bank to be awarded Islamic banking licence and the first to open an Islamic banking branch. 2013 marked Standard Chartered's 150th anniversary in Pakistan. The Bank, which started as the Chartered Bank opened its first office in Karachi in March 1863. The Banks serves both Retail and Corporate and Institutional Banking customers. Retail Banking provides credit cards, personal loans, mortgages, deposit taking and wealth management services to individuals and small to medium sized enterprises. Corporate and Institutional Banking provides clients with services in trade finance, cash management, lending, securities services, foreign exchange, debt capital markets and corporate finance. It also offers a complete suite of Islamic banking solutions under its Standard Chartered Saadiq brand. Standard Chartered was assigned a rating of AAA/ A1+ by PACRA. In 2012 and 2013 it won the award for Best Bank in Pakistan by The Asset Triple A for two consecutive years.
Standard Chartered Mobile BankingLogin to Standard Chartered Mobile Banking with your existing Internet Banking username and password and bank anytime, anywhere. With Mobile Banking you can:
- Transfer funds and pay bills
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Find the nearest ATM or bank branch
- No new passwords to remember
- User-friendly interface
Online BankingIts easy to get started. If you have Standard Chartered bank account, you just need a "user id" and "password". Click here to register online and create your user id and password. Standard Chartered Credit Card customers can apply for Online Banking by calling us at our 24 hour Phone Banking at 111 002 002.
Credit Card Services
- View your last three Credit Card statements.
- Pay credit card bills.
- Set up standing orders for recurring Credit Card bill payments.
Online Banking BillersBillers currently being offered for online bill payment via Online Banking / Standard Chartered Mobile App services are:
- Karachi Water Supply Board (KWSB)
- Multan Water And Sanitation Agency (MWASA)
- Lahore Water And Sewerage Authority (LWASA)
- Rawalpindi Water And Sewerage Authority (RWASA)
- Gujranwala Water and Sanitation Authority (GWASA)
- Baluchistan Water And Sanitation Agency (BWASA)
- City District Government Karachi / Karachi Municipal Corporation (CDGK / KMC)
- Ufone Prepaid
- Ufone Postpaid
- Telenor Prepaid
- Telenor Postpaid
- Warid Prepaid
- Warid Postpaid
- Zong Prepaid
- Zong Postpaid
- Mobilink Prepaid
- Mobilink Postpaid
- PTCL Landline
- PTCL Corporate/Defaulter
- PTCL EVO Prepaid
- PTCL EVO Postpaid
- PTCL Vfone
- Qubee Consumer
- Qubee Distributor
- World Call
- Jublee Life Insurance
- Askari Investment Management
- MCB Arif Habib
Cash Deposit MachineYour dealings in cash are set to become a cakewalk. The Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) is a self-service terminal that lets you make deposits and payment transactions by cash. All successful transactions are immediately credited and customers will be issued an advice slip confirming the transaction. To use the CDM, customers need to have either his / her Standard Chartered Bank Card (ATM or Credit Card) or know his / her card number (ATM or Credit Card).
ServicesServices available on the CDM:
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Deposit to Account
- Credit Card Payment
- Cheque Deposit to Account*
- Withdraw cash 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Pay credit card bills.
- Pay utility bills.
- Buy prepaid mobile vouchers. Click here to view how to purchase mobile vouchers.
- Get a 'mini-statement' of your account whenever required.
- Request for a cheque book.
- Request statement of account. This will be generated and mailed to you.
- Funds Transfer:
- Transfer funds from one account to another account within Standard Chartered. Transfer funds from one account to another account (Inter Bank Funds Transfer) in any other participating member bank.
- To ensure safety, our ATM allows you to change your PIN whenever needed.