Kohistan Express is a transport brand carrying out Kohistan’s legacy, a transport brand that ruled passengers’ minds in the 80s and 90s. Today it has transformed its name as ‘Kohistan Express, ‘ meaning customer satisfaction, technology, and convenience.
It owns a grand fleet of comfortable buses on national routes; it also plans to extend its network in Pakistan. Technology orientation, hospitality, and professional management are vital pillars of this transportation company. The article comprises every information, including Kohistan Express Services.
|In Urdu:||کوہستان ایکسپریس|
|Traded As:||Private Limited|
|Headquarter:||Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Head Office:||In Faisalabad|
|Address:||Near Railway Station, Faisalabad|
|Terminal # 1:||Multan|
|Terminal # 2:||Peshawar|
|Terminal # 3:||Mansehra|
|Terminal # 4:||Bahawalpur|
|Terminal # 5:||Sadqabad|
|Terminal # 6:||Rawalpindi|
Kohistan Express Features
- Dust-free and clean environment
- A squad of competent guards at all the terminals
- Before boarding on bus luggage of every passenger is thoroughly checked.
- Air-Conditioned and beautiful waiting lounge
- Before departure, TMovie capturing of the passengers is done
- Platform Tested
- Video Integration
- Mobile Enhanced
Kohistan Express Services
Regularity and Punctuality are key features of their service that are assured by strictly following the arrival and departure schedule. Passengers and their time are valuable for administration.
The trained staff at Kohistan is responsible for a luxurious and safe journey. They are the pioneer of starting bus hostess service in buses. The team consists of the hostess, guards, and drivers, and all are trained to handle their duties competently.
Passengers are not allowed to carry such items that may cause injury. For carrying luggage following facilities are available:
- Each passenger can carry luggage of more than thirty kg.
- Passengers could avail ELT facility to carry extra luggage.
- Luggage tags are attached for safety.
- Trained loaders handle the luggage.
Buses at Kohistan are equipped with:
- Latest audio/visual technologies
- Spacious and comfortable seats
- Calm and peaceful environment
Provision of Newspapers and Magazines
Passengers can easily pass their travelling time by reading newspapers and educational, informative, and entertaining content written in Kohistan Magazine entitled ‘Hmare Manzilain.’
Travelling in Kohistan buses begins with the recitation of the Holy Quran, after which passengers could enjoy visual or audio entertainment like:
- Audio songs
- Dramas, documentaries, and movies
- Availability of headphones for undisturbed entertainment
Kohistan Express Timings
Ticket Payment Methods
- Jazz Cash
- Master Card
Address: Near Railway Station, Fsd
Phone # 041-111-776-444
E-mail: [email protected]
Social Media Handles