ProfileDawar Kundi is a politician with to less informations to calculate the score. Add Content by registering and show others if they could vote Dawar. He is born on N/A and active in Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Kundi ran for the seat of National Assembly from NA-25 (D.I.Khan-cum-Tank) on the ticket of Pakistan Peoples Party in Pakistani general election, 2002, but was unsuccessful.
- Kundi ran for the seat of National Assembly from NA-25 on the ticket of Pakistan Peoples Party in Pakistani general election, 2008 but was unsuccessful.
- Kundi ran for the seat of National Assembly from NA-25 on the ticket of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in Pakistani general election, 2013 but was unsuccessful and lost the seat to Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman who later vacated the seat in order to retain the seat won in his home constituency NA-24 (D.I.Khan).
- Kundi was elected as a member of National Assembly for the first time on a ticket of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf from NA-25 in by-election held following Pakistani general election, 2013
Wealth SalaryThe wealth for Dawar is at the moment unknown. Dawar Khan Kundi salary is not exactly listed yet here. Maybe you find in a CV the salaray of Dawar Khan Kundi.
Political PartyThe political party of Dawar Khan Kundi is Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf from Pakistan.
HistoryMaulana Asad Mehmood could be the new face of ‘religious politics’ in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P). Son of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Mehmood will be contesting for the NA-25 (DI Khan-cum-Tank) seat on the party’s ticket in the by-polls. The seat was vacated after Fazl decided to take oath from NA-24 (DI Khan), leaving Mehmood to fight it out with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) candidate Engineer Dawar Khan Kundi on August 22.Though the JUI-F has been winning the seat since the past three elections – 2001, 2008 and 2013 – Mehmood might be up against tough competition due to changing political dynamics.
Dawar Kundi to be expelled from PTI
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan said on 17/11/2017 Friday that his party has decided to expel Member of National Assembly (MNA) Dawar Kundi for going against the party.
- Dawar Kundi had alleged that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Revenue Minister Ali Amin Gandapur had protected the people who were suspected of being involved in the stripping and parading of a 16-year old girl in Dera Ismail Khan. Dawar alleged that Gandapur was linked to the family that had started the assault on the girl and asked for him to be removed from his post as KP Revenue Minister.
- Imran, who addressed the media through video link, called Dawar a liar and said that his allegations against Gandapur were false, citing his conversation with Inspector General (IG) who told him that there was no pressure from Gandapur.
- Imran further said that his party has a code of conduct and Dawar had been violating it by repeatedly speaking against the party in front of media. He added that Dawar does not even attend the party meetings.