Armeena Khan Biography
Armeena is a beautiful Actress and a Model who holds dual Nationality of Pakistan and British. She was chosen as the 5th most lovely and beautiful South Asian Female Model for 2010 and 2011 consecutively. The beautiful actress started her career as a Model and today she is one of the most cherished actresses of our industry. She also asserts to be the first Pakistani actress who got a chance to be a part of Cannes festival where her British short film 'Writhe' was screened.
Armeena Khan age
She was conceived on 30th March 1987 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada where she spent all her life. Currently, she resides in UK and often visits Pakistan for her work.
Education of Armeena
Being born in Canada she did her schooling from there after which she went to England from where she completed her graduation in Business. After doing her Bachelors she started her career as a Model but before starting her acting career she again went to England from where she studied acting at Ealing and Pinewood studios.
Armeena Khan Family
She was born in a Pashtun and Punjabi origin background where her father is a businessman while her mother is a housewife living in Toronto for a long time. She has 1 elder and 1 younger sister who desnlt belngs to the Showbiz Industry. In 2017 Armeena updated her fans with an announcement of her engagement with a British Pakistani businessman Fesyl Khan who proposed her on the beach of Cuba.
As a Model
Before starting her acting career she worked as a Model in 2010 after which she started getting offers for various films from everywhere. she worked for different brands and items, including Nishat Linen, Faysal Bank and Sprite and did Television campaigns too. She built up herself as a notable model in Pakistan and Britain as well. She walked on ramp several times for various well known Pakistani designers.
As an actress
- In 2012, Armeena took on her first acting job in an Art house Indian film. This was trailed by her first Pakistani role in the show 'Shabe-Arzoo Ka Aalam' of ARY Digital starring Mohib Mirza. She went onto perform in two British short movies, 'Writhe' and 'Stranger Within Me'. These were chosen for the 2013 and 2014 Cannes film celebrations separately (short film corner). In 2014 her second Pakistani show "Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi" opposite Ali Rehman and Syed Jibran demonstrated to be a business achievement and solidly settled Khan in the Pakistani Television industry.
- In 2015 she featured in two effective shows, 'Ishq Parast' ARY Digital opposite Syed Jibran and Areej Fatima and 'Karb' HUM TV opposite Adnan Siddiqui and others. The same year her first Pakistani film 'Bin Roye' released in which she worked oppsite Humayun Saeed and Mahira Khan as a supporting actress. The film collects 32 crores worldwide at the box office. The film was based on a Novel written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Later the film was shown as Television series on HUM Tv.
- She is a versatile actress who fit herself in every character she plays. She has done intense roles, comic roles and negative roles as well and got equally praised by the people. In 2016 she signed another movie 'Janaan' which succeeded to impress the audience and earned 30 crores at the box office with the budget of 11 crores. Her recent action film 'Sher Dil' opposite Mikaal Zulfiqar is going strong at the box office. In 2017 she was also seen in a serial 'Daldal' opposite Zahid Ahmad which earned her a nomination of Best Actress at HUM Awards 2018.
Armeena Khan Dramas
- Happily Married
- Shab e Arzoo Ka Alam
- Mohabbat Ab Nahi Ho Gi
- Ishq Parast
- Bin Roye
- Rasm e Dunia
Armeena Khan Movies
- Writhe (British Short Film)
- Stranger Within Me (British Short Film)
- Huff! It's Too Much (Hindi Movie)
- Bin Roye
- Sher Dil
Armeena Khan Instagram and Twitter accounts where she updates her fans with the current happening are as follows
Created By: Amna Ellahi
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks