Armeena Rana Khan, known as Armeena Khan, is a beautiful Pakistani actress and a Model who also holds the citizenship of the British. She is the first Pakistani actress who attended the Cannes festival, which is an achievement within itself. She is married to a British businessman Fesyl Khan. Armeena is never afraid to highlight sensitive issues of Pakistan and often face online bullying. This article contains all the information about her, including Armeena Khan Biography, Armeena Khan Family, and Armeena Khan Dramas.
|In Urdu:||ارمینا خان|
|Nationality:||Canadian, British, Pakistani|
|Alma Mater:||University of Manchester|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
|Debut Drama:||Shab e Arzoo ka alam|
|Awards :||Women Empowerment Award|
|Date:||30th March 1987|
|Place:||Ontario Toronto, Canada|
|Ethnicity:||Mixture of Indian, Iranian and Pakistani ethnicity.|
|Siblings :||2 Sisters|
Armeena Khan Biography
Armeena is a beautiful Pakistani Actress and a Model who holds dual Nationality of Pakistan and British. She was chosen as the 5th most lovely and beautiful South Asian Female Model for 2010 and 2011 consecutively. The beautiful actress started her career as a model, and today she is one of the most cherished actresses of our industry. She also asserts to be the first Pakistani actress who got a chance to be a part of the Cannes festival where her British short film ‘Writhe’ was screened. She is one of those Pakistani celebrities who have also worked in Bollywood.
Armeena date of birth
She was born on 30th March 1987 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where she spent all her life. Currently, she resides in the UK and often visits Pakistan for her work.
Education of Armeena
Being born in Canada, she did her schooling from there, after which she went to England from where she completed her graduation in Business. After doing her bachelor’s, she started her career as a model, but before starting her acting career, she again went to England from where she studied acting at Ealing and Pinewood Studios.
Armeena Khan Family
She was born in a Pashtun and Punjabi origin background. Her father is a businessman while her mother is a housewife living in Toronto for a long time. She has one elder and one younger sister who doesn’t belong to the Showbiz Industry. In 2017 Armeena updated her fans with an announcement of her engagement with a British Pakistani businessman Fesyl Khan who proposed her on the beach of Cuba. She got married in 2020.
As a Model
Before starting her acting career, she worked as a Model in 2010, after which she started getting offers for various films from everywhere. She worked for different brands and with various designers, including Nishat Linen, Faysal Bank, and Sprite, and did Television campaigns too. She built up herself as a notable model in Pakistan and Britain as well. She walked on ramp several times for various well known Pakistani designers.
As an actress
- In 2012, Armeena made his small screen debut in the show ‘Shabe-Arzoo Ka Aalam’ of ARY Digital starring Mohib Mirza. She went onto perform in two British short movies, ‘Writhe’ and ‘Stranger Within Me’. These were chosen for the 2013 and 2014 Cannes film celebrations separately (short film corner). In 2014 her second Pakistani show “Mohabbat Ab Nahi Hogi” opposite Ali Rehman and Syed Jibran demonstrated to be a great achievement that increased her popularity.
- In 2015 she featured in two other shows including ‘Ishq Parast’ opposite Syed Jibran and Areej Fatima and ‘Karb’ opposite Adnan Siddiqui and others. The same year her first Pakistani film ‘Bin Roye’ released in which she worked opposite Humayun Saeed and Mahira Khan as a supporting actress. The film collects 32 crores worldwide at the box office. The film was based on a novel written by Farhat Ishtiaq. Later the film was shown as Television series on HUM Tv.
- She is a versatile actress who adjusts herself in every character she plays. Armeena has done intense roles, comic roles and negative roles as well and got equally praised by the people. In 2016 she signed another movie, ‘Janaan’ which succeeded to impress the audience and earned 30 crores at the box office with a budget of 11 crores. Her action film ‘Sher Dil’ opposite Mikaal Zulfiqar went strong at the box office. In 2017 she was also seen in a serial ‘Daldal’ opposite Zahid Ahmad which earned her a nomination of Best Actress at HUM Awards 2018.
Armeena Khan Dramas
- Happily Married
- Shab e Arzoo Ka Alam
- Mohabbat Ab Nahi Ho Gi
- Ishq Parast
- Bin Roye
- Rasm e Dunia
Armeena Khan Movies
- Writhe (British Short Film)
- Stranger Within Me (British Short Film)
- Huff! It’s Too Much (Hindi Movie)
- Bin Roye
- Sher Dil
Social Media Handles
Her social media accounts where she updates her fans with the current happening are as follows