Malik Nadeem Kamran is a Pakistani Politician who is serving as a member of the Provincial Assembly while being attached to the Pakistan Muslim League since 1997. He is an ex Provincial Minister of Punjab for Zakat and Ushr and Provincial Minister of Punjab for Planning and Development. This article contains a blend of information about him including Malik Nadeem Kamran Biography.
|Name:||Malik Nadeem Kamran|
|In Urdu:||مالک ندیم کامران|
|Alma Mater:||Bahauddin Zakariya University|
|Date:||3rd August 1953|
|Parents:||Malik Atta Muhammad|
|Political Party:||Pakistan Muslim League|
|Time Period :||2018-present|
|Old Political Affiliations:||Pakistan Muslim League|
|Member of the provincial Assembly|
Malik Nadeem Kamran Biography
Nadeem Kamran hails from Sialkot is a senior Pakistani and dedicated Politician who is affiliated with Pakistan Muslim League N since 1997. He is currently working as a member of the Provincial Assembly after winning the Pakistan General Election 2018. During his educational tenure he used to take part in politics and act as a president of Student’s Union, Government College Sahiwal. He is married and is blessed with 3 Children.
Nadeem date of birth
He was born on 3rd August 1953 in Sahiwal. Currently, he still resides there with his family from where he also contests the Elections.
Education of Nadeem
He holds the degree of Bachelors which he attained from Bahauddin Zikria University while he did his intermediate from Government College Sahiwal.
- He ran for the seat of the Provincial Assembly in 1997 Pakistan General Elections from the Constituency PP-181 (Sahiwal-II) while being attached to Pakistan Muslim League N and gave defeat to the candidate of Pakistan Peoples party by receiving the maximum vote. In 2002 General Elections he again ran for the seat from Constituency PP-221 (Sahiwal-II) but unfortunately lost to the same candidate from whom he won in previous elections.
- He once again ran for the seat of Provincial Assembly in 2008 Pakistan General Elections from Constituency PP-221 (Sahiwal-II) and defeated his opponent. During his second tenure as Member of the Punjab Assembly, he functioned as a provincial cabinet of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif as Provincial Minister of Punjab for Food and as Provincial Minister of Punjab for Zakat and Ushr.
- In 2013 Pakistan General Elections he once again appointed as a member of the Provincial Assembly from Constituency PP-221 (Sahiwal-II) while being associated with the same party and gave defeat to the candidate of Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf. After taking the charge as MPA he was appointed into the Provincial cabinet of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif and was made Provincial Minister of Punjab for Zakat and Ushr. In a cabinet reshuffle in November 2016, he was made Provincial Minister of Punjab for Planning and Development.
- In 2018 he is re chosen as a member of the Provincial Assembly from Constituency PP-197 (Sahiwal-II).
- He has additionally filled in as Councilor, Municipal Committee, Sahiwal and Deputy Opposition Leader, MC Sahiwal during 1991 and as General Secretary, Anjuman Tajran (Central), Sahiwal during 1986-91. He likewise served as for the various associations and establishments; including Secretary, Sahiwal Club during 1988-92; President, Sports Hockey Club Sahiwal for a long time; Secretary, District Cricket Association for a long time.
Social Media Handles
His social media accounts incorporate