Kinza Hashmi is a young, stunning and a talented Pakistani actress and a model who started her career at a very young age. She came in the showbiz industry without having any artistic background and won the hearts in a short time. This article contains all the information about Kinza Hashmi Biography, Kinza Hashmi family and Kinza Hashmi dramas.
|In Urdu:||کنزا ہاشمی|
|Profession:||Actress, Rj and Model|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inch|
|Date:||7th March 1997|
|Place:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
Table of Contents
Kinza Hashmi Biography
Kinza is a Young sensational and alluring Pakistani actress and a model and indeed an upcoming superstar of the industry She grew up with hope and passion for becoming an actress one day, which she fulfilled. At the age of 17, she started her professional career and climbed the ladder of success with each passing serial. She recently showed her fans another talent and sang the cover of ‘Sajna’. She is single.
Kinza date of birth
She was born in Lahore on 7th March 1997, but currently, she resides in Karachi.
Kinza Hashmi family
She shares a solid bond with her mother, who is the biggest support system for her. Other than her mother, she has also a strong bond with Saba Faisal (A prominent name in the industry). She is the only child of her parents.
- Kinza made her acting debut when she was quite young, but her phenomenal acting amazed everyone and forced them to start loving her. He has done many successful plays with many talented artists. The best side of her acting is that whatever she plays, she knows how to fit in that character, whether positive or a negative. Her lead character in ‘Sangsar’ earned her great popularity for which she also got nominated as the Best actress in Hum Awards.
- She did exceptional and remarkable acting in a supporting character in ‘Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai’ along with Ayeza Khan, Imran Abbas and Shehzad Sheikh. In contrast, her negative character in ‘Tishnagi Dil ki’ starring Anam Fayyaz and Azfar Rehman made people hate her character. At the same time, her arrogant role in ‘Ishq Tamasha’ along with Aiman Khan, Junaid Khan and Alizey Shah can’t stop people drolling over her. She is day by day, winning the hearts of millions of people by surprising them with her extraordinary acting skills.
Kinza is in talks with some directors as she is soon going to appear in Pakistani movies.
Kinza Hashmi dramas
- Maikay Ko De Do Sandes
- Sila Aur Jannat
- Zindagi Mujhy Tera Pata Chahye
- Meri Bahuwain
- Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai
- Mann Chahi
- Tishnagi Dil Ki
- Ishq Tamashi
- Tu Ishq Hai
- Maria bint e Abdullah
- Hum ussi Kai Hain
- Gul o Gulzar
- Deewar e Shab
- Tu Mera Junoon
- Tera Yahan Koi Nahi
- Hona Tha Pyar – Telefilm
- Rok Sako To Rok Lo – Telefilm
Social Media Handles
Kinza social media accounts are as follows