Kashif Raza is a Pakistani cricketer who served in the national team as a right-arm medium-fast bowler. He played only one international match in the ODI format for Pakistan. Kashif was a right-arm medium-fast bowler. He also batted in 42 innings and made 223-runs with an average of 9.29 and has got nine catches in this form of cricket. This article has all the information about Kashif, including Kashif Raza Biography.
|26th December 1979
|1 in ODIs
|1 in ODIs
|36.00 in ODIs
|30 in ODIs
|2 in ODIs
|T20 Debut :
|Hyderabad Hawks v Peshawar Panthers at Lahore, Apr 25, 2005
|Karachi Dolphins v Sialkot Stallions at Lahore, Oct 8, 2008
|List A Debut:
Table of Contents
Kashif Raza Biography
- Kashif was a domestic player who initiated cricket from playing locally. He has played 104 first-class matches and has claimed 353 wickets with an average of 22.99 in bowling. He has the best bowling figure of 8/84 in an innings of first-class cricket and a 2.94 economy rate per over. Kashif got 17 times five wickets to haul in an innings, and a ten-wickets haul in the match. He made 1394-runs in 144 innings with an average of 13.66.
- He scored two fifties with 64 highest runs in an innings. He took 31 catches in his first-class career. Kashif has also played in List-A cricket. In his 74 matches, he has taken 106 wickets with an average of 25.24 in bowling. He has the best bowling figures for 5/17, who took seven times four wickets in a List-A match and had a single five wickets haul as well. He got added to international cricket, but unfortunately, he only played a single match of ODI format.
- He bowled along with a famous bowler Waqar Younus and dismissed the opposing team’s opening batsman. He bowled five overs in the match and likewise batted and faced two balls with 2-runs. In 2005, he debuted in the domestic T20 format and had played ten games of the format since then with eight wickets. His average in bowling was 28.00. Kashif had not been as much successful in T20s as he has been in other forms of the game.
Kashif date of Birth
He was born in Sheikhupura on 26th 1979.
He initiated his career from under-19 and came into the domestic circuit of Pakistan.
Kashif played domestic cricket for many teams, including Water And Power Development Authority, Punjab XI, Lahore Division, Sialkot Stallions, Pakistan Reserves, Sialkot, Sheikhupura
- He was selected at the national side when it was challenging to take place in the side as a bowler due to top bowlers playing in the team like Wasim Akram, Waqar Younus. Still, Kashif impressed selectors with his domestic performances and debuted in ODI format on 13th April 2001 against Sri Lanka at Sharjah but could only represent once. He debuted in domestic cricket in 1999 and played his last local match on 20th November 2011 while serving WAPDA against PIA at Islamabad.
- After a long journey of first-class cricket and List-A, he played in T20 format on 25th April 2005 against Peshawar Panthers; he represented Hyderabad Hawks in his debut match. He remained average bowler in the T20 format. Finally, he played his last game for Sialkot Stallions on 8th October 2008 against Karachi Dolphin at Lahore in which he dismissed one batsman with bowling figures of 1/16 and bowled four overs. After waiting many years in domestic cricket, he never played again, and Kashif retired from the international team in 2012.
As a Coach
Kashif moved to Canada and started coaching to Alberta under-16 cricket team.