Fawad Khan is the most accomplished, Handsome and a popular Pakistani actor, screenwriter, model, and singer who is one of the most loved actors of the Lollywood and Bollywood too. He has achieved a wide range of success around the world with his charm and talent. This article contains detailed information about him including Fawad Khan Biography, Fawad Khan Family and Fawad Khan Dramas. Did you know that he is suffering from Type 1 Diabetes?
|Name:||Fawad Afzal Khan|
|In Urdu :||فواد خان|
|Education:||Bachelor in Software Engineering|
|Alma Mater:||National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences|
|Profession:||Actor, Model and Singer|
|Debut Drama:||Jutt and Bond|
|Debut Film:||Khuda Kay Liye|
|Famous Acts:||Daastan, Humsafar, Aye Dil Hai Mushkil|
|Awards :||He got number of awards|
|Date:||29th November 1981|
|Children:||1 Son 1 Daughter|
|Siblings :||Aaliya and Sana|
Fawad Khan Biography
Fawad is one of the most good looking, voguish and talented Pakistani actors who has made everyone proud by giving his best work in Bollywood too. Other than an actor he is a producer, screenwriter, model, and singer too who has reached the height of success in a short time. In spite of being a father of 2 kids, he is a crush of millions of girls throughout the world. He was also honored among the ‘Sexiest Asian Males’ by the British Magazine. His charm and glamour can’t go unnoticed by anyone.
Fawad Khan age
He was born on 29th November 1981 in Lahore where he spent all his life. Currently, he lives in the same city but often travels to different cities for his work.
Fawad Khan Family
- He was born to a Pathan family where his father was in a pharmaceutical sales for which the family had to live in different parts of the world including Dubai, Riyadh, and gulf but later the family shifted to Lahore. He is the only son of his parents. His elder sister Aliya is an architect by profession while his younger sister Sana is a physician.
- He got hitched with Sadaf Khan in 2005 in a family event after a relationship of many years who is a costume designer by profession. They are blessed with 2 kids Aayan and Elayna. At the age of 17, he was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetics after accidentally drowning in unrefined water after which he lost 10 kgs. In 2012 the couple initiated their own clothing line with the name ‘Silk by Fawad’. In 2018 on their visit to perform Hajj, he was invited by the Crown prince Mohammad Bin Salman for a lunch.
Education of Fawad
Like his acting background, he likewise has a splendid academic background. He did his schooling from the American School and completed his A-Level from the Lahore Grammar School. He moved to the Computer Science side and did Software engineering from the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences but unfortunately, he couldn’t pursue it as a career because of the unavailability of job which forced him to move to the Showbiz industry. He was good at singing since childhood which made it easy for him to take this step.
- Two musical groups, Ahmed Ali Butt’s Entity and his Paradigm, were dynamic in Lahore somewhere in the range of 1994 and 2000. The groups worked together on the title track of a TV sitcom, Jutt, and Bond (highlighting Khan and Ahmed Ali Butt), in the mid-2000. The new band showed up in the 2002 finale of Pepsi Battle of the Bands, losing to the band Aaroh. Entity Paradigm’s introduction collection, Irtiqa, was released on October 2003 which received a wide amount of appreciation, especially the prevalent sentimental track “Rahguzar”. The band separated in 2007, rejoining in 2010 to take an interest in the third period of Coke Studio (where they secured Sajjad Ali’s “Bolo Bolo”). Their single, “Shor Macha”, came in the limelight that year. He left the band in 2012 to concentrate on his acting vocation.
- He showed up as a judge on the Pepsi Battle of the Bands in July 2017, with Atif Aslam and Meesha Shafi. He sang the show’s early on a song, and showed up in its video released on 23rd July with Atif and Meesha. He and different individuals from Entity Paradigm rejoined and performed “Hamesha” in the show’s finale.
As an Actor
- Fawad kicked off his acting career in 2001 in a drama serial ‘Jutt and Bond’ opposite Ahmed Ali Butt. After giving his debut as an actor he took a break from the industry and went to the singing side. In 2008 he was again seen on television as an actor in a drama serial ‘Dil De Ke Jayenge’. The character which gave a huge hype to his career is Hassan which he portrayed in a popular drama serial ‘Daastan’ opposite Sanam Baloch and many others.
- The hit series ‘Humsafar’ opposite Mahira Khan and Naveen Waqar stabilized his position in the television industry, and he went on to appear in a number of big-budget dramas including ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ starring Sanam Saeed, Ayesha Omar and Samina Pirzada, ‘Askh’ starring Seemi Raheel, Resham and Neelum Munir. The last time he was seen on a small screen in 2013 in a Telefilm ‘Armaan’ opposite Aamina Sheikh after which he started broadcasting his talent on the big screen only.
- In 2007 he gave his big-screen debut in Shoaib Mansoor’s movie ‘Khuda Ke Liye’ opposite Shaan Shahid and Iman Ali. The film became one of the hits with a collection of more than 15 crores. It also earned him an award of Best Actor. After his debut he gave special appearances in many Lollywood movies including ‘Ho Man Jahan’, ‘Paray Hut Love’, ‘Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2’. He is also set to break the box office with his strapping performance in the movie ‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ opposite Hamza Ali Abbasi, Mahira Khan and Humaima Malik which is expected to be released in 2019.
He gave one of the best Bollywood Debuts in 2014 in the film ‘Khobsurat’ starring Sonam Kapoor which was directed by Shashanka Ghosh and produced by Anil Kapoor. The film went well at the box office while his looks and charm couldn’t stop anyone to fall for him once again. After the film got released he became the international crush of everyone. In 2016 he again got a chance to work in Bollywood in the film ‘Kapoor and Sons’ as a supporting role opposite Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra. The film did a business of more than 100 crores. The same year he was seen in Karan Johar’s film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Bachchan and Anushka Sharma.
Fawad Khan Dramas
- Jutt and Bond
- Dil Dai Kay Jayengai gai
- Aaj Kuch Na Kaho
- Akbari Asghari
- Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
- Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Fawad Khan Movies
- Khuda Kay Liye
- Khoobsurat (Bollywood)
- Ho Mann Jahan (Cameo Appearance)
- Kapoor and Sons (Bollywood)
- Aye Dil Hai Mshkil (Bollywood)
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 (Cameo Appearance)
- The Legend of Maula Jatt
- Paray Hutt Love (Special Appearance)
List of Songs
- Hamain Aazma
- Kahan Hai Tu
- Shor Macha
- Bolo Bolo – Coke studio
- Khel Diwano Ka – Pakistan Super League Anthem 2019
List of Awards
|2008||Best Actor in a Film||Lux Style Awards||Khuda Ke Liye|
|2011||Best Actor||Pakistan Media Awards||Daastan|
|2011||Best onscreen couple with Mahira Khan||Hum Awards||Humsafar|
|2011||Best Actor popular||Hum Awards||Humsafar|
|2013||Best Television Actor||Lux Style Awards||Humsafar|
|2013||Best Couple with Aamina Sheikh||Tarang Houseful Awards||Armaan|
|2014||Best Actor popular||Hum Awards||Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2014||Best onscreen couple – Jury with Sanam Saeed||Hum Awards||Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2014||Best onscreen couple – popular with Sanam||Hum Awards||Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2014||Best Television Actor||Lux Style Awards||Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2014||Best Bollywood Debut||Masala Awards||Khoobsurat|
|2014||Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut – Male||Big Star Entertainment Awards||Khoobsurat|
|2015||Best Male Debut||Filmfare Awards||Khoobsurat|
|2015||International Icon of the year||Hum Awards|
|2016||International Icon of the year||ARY Film Awards|
|2016||Diversity Award||Indian Film Festival of Melbourne||Kapoor and Sons|
|2018||Best Cinematic Icon||Filmfare Middle East|
Social Media Handles
His Instagram and Facebook accounts where he updates his fans with the current happening are as follows