Zara Sheikh is a stunning and prominent Pakistani model, Film actress and singer who has worked in one of the best movies of Lollywood. During her tenure, she ruled the film industry for a long time with her impactful performances. This article contains a detailed information about her including Zara Sheikh biography and Zara Sheikh films. Did you know that Zara and Mikaal Zulfiqar were in a relationship a long time ago?
|In Urdu:||زارا شیخ|
|Profession:||Actor, Model and Singer|
|Debut Movie:||Tere Pyar Mein|
|Awards :||Nigar Award for best actress|
|Date:||May 7th 1978|
|Siblings :||Not known|
Table of Contents
Zara Sheikh biography
Zara is a staggering Pakistani celebrity who took the start of her career as a model in 2000 and soon started appearing in various Pakistani films as a lead actress. Other than a model and an actress she is blessed with an amazing voice. She remained a part of a few unforgettable films for which she was also awarded the Nigar Award for best actress. Like many other actresses she also doesn’t have any artistic background but with her beauty and aptitude, she ruled the screen for a longer period of time.
Zara date of birth
She was born on 7th May in 1978 in Lahore Pakistan. She lived in various cities of Pakistan due to the posting of her father.
Zara Sheikh family
She was born to a Government high officer while her mother was a housewife. She grew up in various cities in Pakistan because of her father’s posting. She got into the relationship with Mikaal Zulfiqar (A prominent name in the showbiz industry who is an actor and a Model) but unfortunately, both ended the relation very soon and parted their ways. Mikaal got married to a common girl Sara Bhatti while Zara is still unmarried and has no plans of marriage yet.
As an actress
- Zara made her acting debut in 2000 in the film ‘Tere Pyar Mein’ which launched her career in Lollywood. The film became a major hit of that time which successfully run at the box office for almost a year. After the success of the film she started getting offers from everywhere. In 2003 her film ‘Laaj’ starring Nirma, Resham and others became another masterpiece. In 2008 her film ‘Kabhi Pyar na Karna’ starring Veena Malik, Moammar Rana and an Indian actress Neha Dhupia received an overwhelming response from the audience.
- After 2008 Zara disappeared from the screens for a longer time period. In 2015 she gave her Bollywood debut ‘Honour Killing’ starring Javed Sheikh and other Indian actors. According to the sources she is going to give her cameo in one of the most awaited Pakistani movies ‘Heer Maan Ja’ starring Hareem Farooq, Ali Kazmi, Aamina Sheikh and Ali Rehman khan. The film released in 2019.
As a Singer
The stunning and popular Film actress has additionally flaunted her ability in different parts of the Pakistan media industry significantly in music recordings. ‘Ghar Aya Mera’, ‘Khamaj’, ‘Murmur Ek Hain’ and Tu Hi Meri Aas’ are her well-known music video which got prevalence for her interesting execution.
Zara Sheikh films
- Tere Pyar Mein
- Chalo Ishq Larayain
- Ye Waada Raha
- Tere bin Jiya Na Jaye
- Pehla Pehla Pyar
- Kabhi Pyar Na Karna
- Honour Killing
- Heer Maan Ja
List of Music Videos
- O’ Sanam (O’ Love!) – Yasir Akhter
- Ghar Aya Mera (Mine, Came Home) – Tulsi
- Khamaj – Fuzon
- Punjabi Touch – Abrar ul Haq
- Atom Bomb (Jee Chaey) Fakhir
- “Tu Hi Meri Aas” – Usman Malik
Social Media Handles
Her social media accounts incorporate