Mian Javed Latif is a Pakistani politician and a member of Pakistan Muslim League N since 2008. He is one of the senior leaders of PMLN who shares a strong association with Mian Nawaz Sharif. He is a brother of Mian Amjad Latif who also remained the Vice-Chairman. This article contains all the information about Mian Javed Latif family and Mian Javed Political Career.
|Name:||Mian Javed Latif|
|In Urdu:||میاں جاوید لطیف|
|Permanent Address:||Mian House, Faisalabad Road, Habib Colony, Sheikhupura|
|Date:||1st January 1964|
|Parents:||Muhammad Latif (Father)|
|Siblings :||Mian Amjad Latif|
|Political Party:||Pakistan Muslim League|
|Time Period :||13th August 2018-present|
|Old Political Affiliations:||Member of National Assembly|
|Member of the National Assembly|
|Assumed office:||13 August 2018|
Mian Javed Latif biography
Mian Javed is a Pakistani Politician and a member of Pakstan Muslim League N who is in politics for a long time. He is one of the well-educated politicians and belongs to political background. He is the most senior leader of PMLN who is a member of the National Assembly since 2008. He is one of those politicians who faced victory in all the General Elections which he contested.
Mian Javed age
He was born on 1st January 1964 in Sheikhupura. Mian Javed Latif house address is Mian House, Faisalabad Road, Habib Colony, Sheikhupura.
Mian Javed Latif family
He was born to Muhammad Latif who was also a Pakistani politician while his brother Mian Amjad Latif is also a member of Pakistan Muslim League N who is a Chairman of Baldaya Sheikhupura. He also remained the Vice Chairman of the Sheikhupura district.
Mian Javed Political Career
- He started his political career by contesting the General Elections of 1997 as a member of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab as an independent candidate from the Constituency PP-138 Sheikhupura which he succeeded from Javed Bhatti (an independent candidate).
- In 2008 he became a member of the National Assembly by contesting the General Elections of 2008 from Constituency NA-133 (Sheikhupura-II) as a member of Pakistan Muslim League N. He won the seat against Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed Virk (a member of PMLQ) by receiving 44768 votes.
- In 2013 General Elections, he again contested from the Constituency NA-133 (Sheikhupura-II) against Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed Virk and once again gave defeat to him by receiving 68,909 votes.
- In the 2018 General Elections he again faced victory from Constituency NA-121 (Sheikhupura-III) and re-elected as a member of the National Assembly.
- In 2017 he indulged himself in the fight with Murad Saeed where according to the reports he verbally abused him and his family but later he realized his fault and apologized to him.
Social Media Handles
His social media accounts are as follows