Hussain Jahania Gardezi BiographySyed Hussain Jahania Gardezi hails from Multan is a Pakistani Politician who is currently functioning as a member of the Provincial Assembly after winning the Pakistan General Elections while being affiliated with Pakistan Tehreek e insaf. He has served as a Provincial Minister of Punjab for Food and Provincial Minister of Punjab for Non-formal Urban Education in the past. He has returned to the Assembly for the fifth time.
Jahania Gardezi ageHe was born on 6th November 1956 in Multan. Currently, he still lives there with his family from where he also contests the Elections.
Education of GardeziHe holds the degree of Master of Science that he attained from the Agriculture University Faisalabad. He also obtained a diploma from the Foreign Ministry Institute, Denmark.
Hussain Jahania FamilyHe belongs to a Political Family background where his uncle Abbas Hussain Gardezi has served as a member of the National Assembly in the past while his other uncle Muhammad Razi Shah Gardezi remained a member of the Provincial Assembly. One of his cousin Muhammad Ahsan has likewise functioned as a member of the Provincial Assembly.
- He ran for the seat of the Provincial Assembly in 1990 General Elections for the first time from the Constituency PP-174 (Khanewal-I) while being attached to Pakistan Democratic Alliance but unfortunately lost the seat to his opponent. He worked as an Opposition Leader (Khanewal) of the District Council from 1991 to 1993.
- He again ran for the seat of the Provincial Assembly in 1993 General Elections from the Constituency PP-174 (Khanewal-I) as an independent candidate and gave defeat to his competitive. During his tenure, he served as a Minister for Cooperation of the Punjab Assembly till the completion of his tenure.
- He returned to the Assembly in 2002 General Elections and re-elected as a member of the Provincial Assembly from the Constituency PP-213 (Khanewal-II) while being attached to National Alliance. In 2003 he was appointed as Provincial Minister of Punjab for Non-formal Urban Education. After three years in 2006 he was made Provincial Minister of Punjab for Food. He has likewise worked as a Provincial Minister of Punjab for Local Government.
- After being unsuccessful in the 2008 General Elections he ran for the seat of Provincial Assembly in 2013 General Elections from the Constituency PP-213 (Khanewal-II) while being associated with Pakistan Muslim League N and defeated his opponent. After completing his tenure he left the party and join Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.
- In 2018 he is again chosen as a member of the Provincial Assembly from the Constituency PP-204 (Khanewal-II). On 12th September 2013 he was made the Provincial Minister of Punjab for Management and Professional Development.