Early lifeBakhtiar was born in Quetta, Pakistan to Yahya Bakhtiar, a prominent bureaucrat from Quetta, former Attorney General of Pakistan and a close confidant of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, and Sylvia Vallencanto, his Hungarian wife. Bakhtiar has lived her entire life in Pakistan and in an interview stated, "I consider myself Pakistani more but I respect my roots". She has two brothers, both doctors by profession living in the U.S, and a sister who is a corporate lawyer. She is of Pakistani, Persian Bakhtiari and Hungarian ancestry. Bakhtiar got her initial education from a convent school in Quetta, and then attended Kinnaird College in Lahore, getting her bachelor's degree in law, but not completing her graduate degree. Although she was brought up in a very conservative environment, she never thought of becoming an actress and stated that it was by chance she became an actress.
Acting Career of Zeba
Some interesting facts about Zeba bakhtiar
- Her first marriage was to Salman Valliani but they later divorced.
- Her second marriage was to a man whose name is unknown, he lived in Quetta from whom she had a daughter named Bobby.
- The daughter was adopted by Zeba’s sister.
- She then married Javed Jaffrey and sought separation from him.
- Zeba denied her marriage with Javed Jaffrey in media but later he produced their Nikahnama (Marriage certificate) before the media and in the courts of India.
- Bakhtiar then married singer Adnan Sami but divorced in 1997. They have a son together named Azaan.
- Bakhtiar was also married to Sohail Khan Leghari.
- He married Zeba Bakhtiar the star, and not me as a person,” she said about her marriage with Adnan.
- Zeba Bakhtiar says may consider idea of marrying again if son allowed.
- Zeba also suffers from diabets.
List of Movies
|1994||Mohabbat ki Aarzoo||Poonam Singh|
|1995||jai Vikraanta||Nirmala Verma|
|1996||Sargham||Zeb un Nissa|
|2015||Bin Roye||Saba's Mother|
List of TV Dramas
- Anarkali (1988)- A Pakistan Television Corporation production
- Abke Hum Bichre tau Shayad
- Muqaddas (1996)
- Shehr-e-Dil Ke Darwaze
- Moum (2010)
- Aye Mere Pyar Ki Khushboo
- Ishq Ki Ibtida
- Samjhauta Express
- Hazaron Saal
- Be Imaan
- Maa Aur Mamta
- Bin Roye
- Aabla Paa
- Pehli See Mohabbat
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.