Yumna Zaidi biography
Yumna Zaidi family
Yumna Zaidi dramas 'Dar si jati hai sila'
Yumna Zaidi on the sets of 'Pukaar'
Yumna Zaidi at the red carpet of Hum awards
Yumna Zaidi biographyYumna is one of the most innocent, decent and alluring faces we have in our industry. This young actress is making her ways in the industry and is winning the hearts of people with her innocent face and phenomenal acting. She is an actress and a Model who after completing her education went on to fulfill her dream of becoming an actress since childhood. She is single and is fully focused on her career.
Yumna date of birthShe was born on 30th July 1989 in Lahore, Pakistan but currently, she resides in Dubai and comes to Karachi only for her work.
Education of YumnaShe holds the degree of bachelor's in Home Economics that she obtained from the Lahore College of Home Economics.
Yumna Zaidi familyHer father Zameendar Zaidi and mother Shabana Naheed Zaidi always supported he throughout her life decisions. She has 2 elder sisters who are married and 1 younger brother. She is the only one from her family who belongs to Showbiz.
- In an interview, she told media that how Affan Waheed (who was the classmate of one of her sister ) helped her a lot to enter the Showbiz Industry in 2012 she gave her first appearance on a small screen in a drama serial Thakan as a supporting role alongside Saba Qamar, Saba Hameed, and many others.
- After Thakan we got to see her in a number of serials as a supporting as well as leading roles for instance 'Teri raah main rul gay' starring Sami Khan and Samiya Mumtaz which aired on Urdu 1. Her acting in drama serial 'Ullu Baraye Farokht' in 2013 earned her a nomination of Best Supporting Actress. Her leading role in 'Rishtey Kuch Adhorai Sai' in the same year gave her much popularity.
- Zaidi went on to establish herself as one of the biggest actresses of the industry by giving hit after hit. In 2016 she appeared in Hum Tv drama 'Zara Yaad Kar' along with Zahid Ahmed and Sana Javed which gave her intense love and appreciation.
- Her couple with Ali Akbar is loved by many people for which they also got nominated as the best on-screen couple in Hum Awards 2018.
- Her drama 'Inkaar' with Sami Khan and Imran Ashraf based on an important issue received appreciation from everywhere.
Yumna Zaidi dramas
- Khushi Ek Roag
- Meri Dulari
- Teri raah mein rul gaye
- Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahi
- Rishtay Kuch Adhooray Se
- Aap ki Kaneez
- Zara Yaad Kar
- Yeh Raha Dil
- Dar Si Jati Hai Sila
- Dil Kia Karai
- Zah e Naseeb
- Shareek e Hayat
- Kitni girhan baqi hain
- Salam Zindagi
- Mehmaan Qadardaan
- Jago Pakistan Jago