Usman Ibrahim BiographyHe is a Pakistani Politician who is a part of Pakistan Muslim League N since the day he joined Politics. Currently, he is serving as a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan after getting victory in the General Elections 2018. During his political career he also performed his duties as a Federal Minister for Defence Production, Minister of State for Human Rights and likewise Minister of State for Capital Administration and Development.
Usman date of birthHe was born on 1st September 1939 in Gujranwala where he grew. He lived abroad for his education too. Currently, he resides in Gujranwala with his family.
Education of UsmanAfter completing his schooling from Gujranwala he went to the Government College University Lahore from where he did a bachelor. For Law graduation he went to the University Law College. Currently, he holds the degree of Barrister at Law which he attained from Lincoln's Inn.
- He started his political career in 1985 when he was appointed as a member of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab till 1990.Later he was designated at the post of Minister of Education of punjab. He performed at this post from 1990 to 1993. In 2002 he contested the General Elections as a member of National Assembly but unfortunately, he faced defeat from his opponent who was the candidate of Pakistan Peoples party.
- In 2008 General Elections he again ran for the same seat from the Constituency NA-95 (Gujranwala-I) as a member of Pakistan Muslim League. He won the Elections and elected as a member of National Assembly. In 2013 General Elections he was again chosen for the same seat from the Constituency NA-95 (Gujranwala-I) and defeated his opponent. This is from where his success started when Nawaz Sharif was made the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- In June 2013, he was selected as the Minister of State for Housing and Works in the Nawaz Sharif bureau. Later he was appointed as the state Minister for Capital Administration and Development Division and was supplanted by Tariq Fazal Chaudhry in November 2015 because of the reason the legislature was not happy with the presentation of Usman. He kept on filling in as a state Minister without a portfolio. He had stopped to hold pastoral office in July 2017 when the government bureau was disbanded following the renunciation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif after Panama Papers case choice.
- After the appointment of Shahid Khaqan Abbasi as a new PM of punjab he was appointed into the federal cabinet of Shahid Khaqam. After which he was scheduled minister of state for law and Justice. In October 2017, he was agreed on performing his duties as a Minister of State for Human Rights.
- On 3 May 2018, he was raised as a Federal Miniter and was delegated as Federal Minister for Defense Production in the bureaucratic bureau of Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. Upon the disintegration of the National Assembly on the lapse of its term on 31 May 2018, Ibrahim stopped to hold the workplace as Federal Minister for Defense Production. He was re-chosen for the National Assembly as an applicant of PML-N from Constituency NA-82 (Gujranwala-IV) in 2018 Pakistani general decision.