"Delivering Beyond Customer Expectations".
"To direct all their organizational efforts at building upon the existing organizational strengths and brand recognition to achieve enhanced levels of profitable growth in the core business, and diversify into new areas that complement and supplement the core business, with the diversification aimed at achieving excellence and industry leader status in the new areas. The TCS People will however be encouraged to be open to unconventional ideas and services and recognize new trends at very early stages". Enter Reference Here
TCS has been assigned machine readable passports (MRPs) delivery services by the government, and Visa application submission and delivery services by embassies such as Indian Embassy and others.
TCS Hazir service has launched to take the parcels from the home.
TCS Passport Service
The new service involving delivery of passports at residences has been launched in collaboration with TCS courier service.
Under the new service called TCS Passport Express, the courier will receive passports from the passport office and deliver them to applicants on the address given at the time of registration, within a time frame quoted by the issuing authority. In order to ensure security and reliability, the postal company will only handover the passport to the applicant or a representative mentioned in the application. GOVT Passport Service
TCS has launched TCS Hazir, an advanced courier service designed to respond to the customer right at the doorstep – within 60 minutes, according to a press release. Customers can call TCS Hazir and book documents and parcels of up to 25 kg, enabling them to save precious time. Initially available in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
and Rawalpindi, TCS Hazir guarantees pick up of documents and parcels within 60 minutes from anywhere and at any time. Expressing his views at the launch, TCS Marketing and Public Affairs Director Naiyar Saifi said, “Launch of TCS Hazir will enable customers to save precious time and book their parcels from the comfort of their homes.”
Published in The Express Tribune, December 31st, 2014. TCS Hazir Service
TCS Express Centers
TCS Express logo
TCS Express Centers
TCS has the largest footprint by way of 800+ Express Centers (Retail Outlets), where 9 million shipments are booked annually, with a daily walk-in of 40,000 customers. Are you one of them? If not, step into one and experience a world of difference in the way your shipments are handled right from booking, tracking to final delivery at destination. TCS Express Senters
(Khaadi Retail Manager), Salman Akram (TCS Managing Director), Nauman Shahid Afzal
Thursday, January 26, 2017
TCS Pvt Ltd and Khaadi have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the complete provision of warehousing and logistics for Khaadi’s online business.
The signing of the MoU between the two giants TCS Pvt Ltd and Khaadi
, signifies the start of an exciting business partnership.
The event was attended by M Usman (Khaadi Country Manager), Usama Shoaib (Khaadi Retail Manager), Salman Akram (TCS Managing Director), Nauman Shahid Afzal (TCS Corporate Country Head), Fakhar A. Khan (TCS Corporate National Sales Manager) and several others from the TCS management. TCS and Khaadi joins hands
Express is the flagship product of TCS Consumer division and they facilitate walk-in customers that exceed 40,000 every day visiting their 800+ express centers available in more than 380 cities nationwide.
The various services offered under the Express division include: Red Box, Express Flyers, Overnight, Economy Express, Same Day Delivery, Student Express, Supplementary Services, Self Booking and Time Choice deliveries. Domestic Express
TCS began international operations in the year 1999, by providing parcel and package delivery services to over 3,500 destinations worldwide. These services were offered to all clientele including walk-in customers and corporate clientele who needed to move their documents and parcels around the world in a rapid and efficient manner. With a well-developed infrastructure backed by TCS’s credibility and experience, the TCS international division plays a vital role in connecting Pakistan to the rest of the world, offering its massive customer base with the convenience and facility to move their deliveries to destinations across the world.
- This business areas has now seen an exciting new development with the agreement between UPS (NYSE: UPS), the world’s largest express carrier and package delivery company and TCS, Pakistan’s most recognized courier, logistics and e-commerce provider. As UPS’s Authorized Service Contractor, TCS will be working with them to offer International Express Services in Pakistan.
- At a time when supply chain efficiencies are becoming critical to global business, this agreement will enable exporters to enjoy effective and cost efficient international shipping. Additionally, world class supply chain solutions developed by UPS for the Manufacturing, Retail and Healthcare industries will now be available in Pakistan through TCS. The combined strength of UPS – the world’s largest express carrier and package delivery company, and the national logistics brand TCS, will significantly ease doing business in Pakistan.
- Through a worldwide network serving over 220 countries and territories, UPS oversees the successful daily delivery of more than 18.3 million packages and documents. With immediate effect, documents, parcels and freight from anywhere in the world on the UPS network can be collected and transported to Pakistan, to be delivered through the nation’s largest distribution network of over 850 Express Centers and more than 4000 delivery professionals with the same high quality TCS service. Similarly for exports, TCS will collect directly from individuals, all sizes of companies and organizations to handover to UPS for global distribution.
Some products and services offered under their International business are:
- Document & Parcel Express Services
- International Worldwide Express Red Box
- Student Express
- International Freight Express
- Mango Tango & Gift Delivery Services
- Freight Forwarding
- Pakistani Passport Deliveries & Attestations
Supply Chain Advisory
Supply Chain Advisory
The TCS Supply Chain is a well-rounded assortment of services, carefully developed to cater to a wide range of logistical requirements of corporate customers. One of the services they’re most proud of is their warehousing facility. Specializing in providing various industries with secure storage and warehouse management system, TCS Supply Chain facilitates a convenient and seamless pick and drop mechanism - completely monitored by TCS as well as their clientele. Their services for the telecom industry are especially unique and beneficial for their clientele. TCS provides one of Pakistan’s leading telecom operators with an innovative, indigenous semi-automated SIM packing solution resulting in reduced cost, flexibility and reduced time to market. Apart from this their technical warehousing and distribution of Cell site equipment to any corner of Pakistan makes a unique partner in the telecom world.
Their portfolio includes some of the biggest names across all industries, with the banking sector contributing to 70% of the share, telecom & handsets being 90 & 25 respectively, fashion being 70% and Auto-engineering being 75%, to name a few. Some of their major clients include Mobilink
, Nadra, PTCL, Indus Pakistan, Atlas Honda, Unilever & P&G. In the banking sector, they are proud to be the chosen company for HBL, MCB, UBL, NBP, BAF, ABL, Meezan Bank, Habib Metropolitan Bank & Silk Bank. Digital Printing and Bulk Mail Solution.
Their digital printing services gives clients unique flexibility and convenience by offering a printing facility using top of the line machinery with a capacity to print more than 2.0 million impressions and 600K stuffing of envelopes in less than 24 hours. They offer a complete printing solution from data receiving, to designing and formatting as per customer requirement. Their printing facility also allows duplex printing - enabling quick and effective printing on both sides of the paper, effectively reducing costs.
With digitized optical mark readers, their stuffing machines simplify the entire printing process, resulting in maximum efficiency and quantity. This technology enables TCS to print any sort of document, irrespective of the requirement. Supply Chain Advisory
TCS Sentiments Express is a personalized, high valued gift delivery service offering a wide array of gifts from gourmet cakes, floral bouquets, ethnic sweets, to various other elegantly wrapped gifts, delivered with a personalized greeting card in Pakistan. Since 1989, TCS Sentiments Express has been part of TCS, the leading air express courier in Pakistan. In the time, it has become Pakistan’s premier gift delivery and greetings service. Sentiments Express
Mail Management System
Mail Management System
MMS - Mail Management Solution is Pakistan’s fastest Digital Production Printing Facility at Karachi
and Lahore with a capacity to print 2 million pages and 400,000 stuffing of envelopes per day. TCS Printshop Karachi facility is ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2005 certified and TCS Printshop Lahore facility is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Mail Management System
Formed 2 decades ago, (year 1989), TCS Overland Express is also the market leader in door-to-door goods. Overland Express
Transportation business in Pakistan by land through 40 and 50 ft. containers. This business is particularly suited for your bulk cargo movements by 375 Satellite-tracked delivery vehicles to around 250+ cities through the TCS Network of Offices in the country, delivery KPI within three working days, considering booking date zero at main locations of Pakistan. Packaging of material facility is also available with the name of TCS Movers n Packers, to facilitate their household customers. Main product offerings of the products are.
- LCL (Loose container Load)
- FTL (Full Container Load)
- Hub to Hub delivery
- Hub to Door delivery
- Pallet boxes of 50 Kgs.
- Built-in insurance of Rs 100 per kg (CONFIRMATION OF THIS FIGURE)
When it comes to secure, economical and time definite transportation of heavy cargo shipments to any part of the country by land TCS Overland Express is the preferred choice of a large corporate customer base.
Their large corporate customer base includes:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Banking Sector
- Major Printing Houses
- Automotive Industry
- Cellular Industry
Yayvo.com offers more shopping convenience to online shoppers in Pakistan and around the world. Yayvo
- An e-commerce site of TCS E-Com (Pvt.) Limited, Yayvo.com offers a wide range of leading local and global brands, including electronic gadgets, mobile phones, fashion apparel for men and women, home décor and lifestyle goods, books, edible items and much more.
- Every product on Yayvo.com is original, and is packed and shipped with an official warranty, backed by the TCS delivery promise.
- Yayvo.com has also teamed up with TCS Hazir for selected high demand brands. The service ensures delivery within 60 minutes of ordering online right to the customer’s doorstep in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad or Rawalpindi. The 60-minute online shopping model is the first of its kind in Pakistan.
- Yayvo.com redefines the online shopping experience for customers with its 7-day return-no questions asked policy, along with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Customers can call, chat or order online directly from any device having internet connectivity. Yayvo.com specialists guide customers and help make their shopping experience more memorable.
- Yayvo.com offers various payment options, including cash on delivery of up to Rs. 100,000 for shoppers in Pakistan.
- Customers around the world can shop on www.yayvo.com and have goods delivered anywhere across Pakistan as well as at 225 locations where TCS delivers globally.
TCS Express Centers
TCS has the largest footprint by way of 800+ Express Centers (Retail Outlets), where 9 million shipments are booked annually, with a daily walk-in of 40,000 customers. Are you one of them? If not, step into one and experience a world of difference in the way your shipments are handled right from booking, tracking to final delivery at destination. TCS Express Centers
- Track by Tracking Number
- Track by Email
- Track by SMS
- Track by Reference
- Track by Account Number
Voice Of Customer
Voice Of Customer
In order to consistently enhance customer service, They strive to stay connected to their customers, and encourage two-way communication through Voice of Customer.
They understand that customers are the pulse of any successful business, and it is only through the cultivation of their feedback, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, that they can discover and develop new ways to provide ease and convenience to their customers.
VOC is the research and consumer insights department at TCS that defines its prime focus as enhancing customer satisfaction. The key purpose is to stay connected to customers and promote a two-way communication with them. The function helps in gathering structured feedback from customers for all major touch points. Based on this, they produce a meticulous set of customer wants and needs, organized into a hierarchical structure, and then prioritized in terms of relative substance and satisfaction. The feedback received is utilized for qualitative and quantitative research. The sample size is decided through scientific ways and different research techniques are used to gather information from customers.
They are constantly looking for ways to improve their customers’ lives, thus before any product launch or new promotional activity, they sift through customer feedback, identify and recognize their needs and then build their services around it, as well as ensuring the marketing strategies are a true reflection of their values. Voice Of Customer
"They thank you for your precious time."
- TCS Express & Logistics Center,
- TCS Headquarters,
- Iqbal Avenue.
- Jinnah International Airport.
- Karachi,75202, Pakistan.
Created By: Gulam Rabbani
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks