- 3 cups water
- 1 cup curd (dahi)
- 1/2 cup regular atta (dough)
- salt (namak) to taste
- 2 tblsp oil (tel)
- 1/2 kg mutton or Chicken
Method Of Seeji Dampukht
How to make dum pukht
- Mix completely mutton, curd and salt and keep aside
- In a mixer grind the marinate till it forms a fine paste
- Mix the paste with the marinated mutton
- Put in freezer for 6-8 hours
- Heat up oil in a thick-bottomed pan
- Mix in marinated mutton and stir fry on a slow flame for 10 minutes or till the oil leaves the masala.
- Mix in the water.
- Cover the pot with a lid.
- Seal with aata and stir fry for 45 minutes on a slow flame or till steam comes out of cracks in the aata
- Cut off the aata and serve with nan
Created By: Zaid Ijaz
Edit By: nonePakpedia