- Worked as a teacher for two years at Pakistan Islamia Secondry School Sharja UAE 1998 & 1999
- Member National Assembly of Pakistan from NA 102 Hafizabad from 2013-2018 (Elected member)
- Member National Assembly of Pakistan from NA 102 Hafizabad from 2008-2013 (Elected member)
- Member Central Working Committee (PML) N
- President PML (N) District Hafizabad
- USAID Award on World Tuberculosis Day 2016
- On World No Tobacco Day 2015 by World Health Organization (WHO)
- On 6th Annual Research Day 2015 by Dow University of Health Sciences,
- Rawalpindi Islamabad Bureau’s Journalists Association, the Best Coordination Award, 2015
International Conferences Attended
- World Health Assembly, Geneva Switzerland, 2016
- Health Leaders, Ministerial Forum Harvard Loeb Houses Cambridge, MA, 2016
- 68th Session o f the World Health Assembly of the World Health Organization, 2015
- Sixty Second Session of the Regional Committee for the Eastern Mediterranean from 5-8 October, 2015 in Kuwait.
- Fifth Meeting of SAAR at India 6th to 8th April, 2015
- International Inter-Ministerial Conference on South-South Cooperation for Investing I Demographic Dividend in the post ICPD and MDG Development framework 25th to 28th November, 2014
- World Bank sponsored delegation to Indonesia for education reforms 2010
- Dialogue on Education Reform In Pakistan-Harvard University , July 15-16, 2011
- South Asia Consultation on Parliamentarians for Equity and Girl’s Education” 20-22 September 2011 Kathmandu, Nepal under the auspices of UNICEF
- Dialogue on Private Education in Lahore, Pakistan the 19th -20th of December 2011. The Center for Economic Research in Pakistan (CERP) in collaboration with Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) and Pomona College
Unprecedented Health Reforms
Area of Drug RegulationShe has introduced reforms in the area of drug regulation to ensure provision of quality and affordable drugs to the people. She has also played a key role in the introduction of the Prime Minister’s National Health Program, Pakistan’s National Health Insurance scheme. She has overseen the strengthening and improving of the efficiency of priority health programmes including the National TB Control Programme, Expanded Program on Immunization, National AIDS Control Programme and Malaria Control Program. She pioneered the introduction of Pakistan’s first ever Drug Pricing Policy, major reforms in Pakistan’s Medical and Dental Council, the launch of the National Health Vision and Ten Point Mother and Child Health Plan of Action in line with health-related Sustainable Development Goals.
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.