BU and PIFFA agreement
FIATA Diploma award ceremony 12th batch
Code of ConductEvery member shall comply with this code of conduct .
ObjectThe objects of the Association and the intensions of the Association’s Code of Conduct are to:
- Ensure a fair business relationship between the Members and their clients, and between Members themselves.
- Maintain and enhance the reputation, standing and the good name of the PIFFA and its members.
- Generally watch over, promote and safeguard the credibility of the PIFFA and its members by establishing, maintaining and promoting professional behaviour of high standards with the object that Membership in the PIFFA shall be an indication of high standards and quality of service.
- Generally promote public confidence in the profession particularly through prevention or correction of any abuses and malpractices that might undermine this confidence.
- Promote the interest and welfare of freight forwarders and logistics providers, improve their professional status, and secure high standards of professional conduct and practice.
- Promote and develop the general interests of all Members of the PIFFA in their relations with clients, with operators of all forms of transport and with one another.
- The Board of Directors (BOD) of the PIFFA has the power to appoint a sub-committee to deal with issues relating to the conduct of members.
- Members, clients and all other concerned shall refer all disputes to the above sub-committee.
- The Sub-committee is empowered to consider any complaint made by a member of the public or a dispute arising between Members. The Member against whom a complaint has been made shall, upon request by the sub-committee, provide information and document(s), and within such period as may be reasonably required by the sub-committee. The sub-committee is not entitled to apply or recommend the application of any action against the said Member without giving the said Member an opportunity to make representation (in writing or in person) in connection with the said complaint.
Recommended Minimum Qualification Standard for Freight Forwarders.The Objectives of these Standards are toUphold a high standard of business ethics and professional conduct among freight forwarders;
- Promote a high level of professional education and experience, essential to provide services;
- Encourage operation of financially sound and stable freight forwarders;
- Contribute to combating fraud by ensuring improved services by better qualified freight forwarders, and
- Provide guidelines to PIFFA in establishing and maintaining a freight forwarding system.
For the purpose of these Standards"Freight forwarder” is one who undertakes forwarding of goods on behalf of his customer, including if necessary, procurement and coordination of one or more modes of transport. He may also undertake to perform more modes of transport. He may also undertake to perform other functions connected with the main contract such as warehousing (including storage in transit) groupage or consolidation, packing, documentation, weighing and measurement of cargo container leasing, insurance, foreign exchange transaction etc
Minimum Staff Requirement and Professional Qualifications
- To be considered professionally qualified the freight forwarder must:
- Employ two full-time competent persons qualified in the services and handling functions described in Article 5;
- Two such persons should have completed PIFFA approved freight-forwarding certified course or hold IATA or FIATA Introductory Course Diploma or equivalent, and
- One of these persons shall have completed a PIFFA approved training course in the handling of dangerous goods where such cargo is handled.
Executive CommitteeOffice Bearers and Executive Committee Members
|S. No.||Name||Company Name|
|1||Mr. Shakeel Ahmed Chairman||M/s. News Logistics|
|2||Mr. Mirza Jahanzeb Baig Senior Vice Chairman||M/s. Wagnoers Worldwide Pvt Ltd|
|3||Mr. Shiraz Qureshi Vice Chairman||M/s. Seagold Pvt Ltd|
|4||Mr. Muhammad Ilyas Immediate Past Chairman||M/s. Freight Manager Pvt Ltd|
|5||Mr. Moin Ahmed Malik||M/s. Agility Logistics Pvt Ltd|
|6||Mr. Abdul Majeed Paracha||M/s. Ravian International Agencies|
|7||Mr. Muhammad Javaid||M/s. Sea Master Shipping & Logistics|
|8||Mr. Asim Saeed Khan||M/s. General Maritime Pvt Ltd|
|9||Mr. Munir Ahmed||M/s. MR Traders Pvt Ltd|
|10||Mr. Zahid Razzaq Chaudhry||M/s. Experience Express Services Pvt Ltd|
|11||Mr. Mohammad Asif Khan||M/s. Excel Freight Systems Pvt ltd|
|12||Mr. Muhammad Qadeer||M/s. Mac-Nels Agencies Pakistan|
|13||Col. Muhammad Amin||M/s. Translog Worldwide Logistics|
|14||Mr. Faisal Sohail||M/s. Cascade Logistics|
|15||Syed Rehan Rizvi||M/s. RIL Logistics Pvt Ltd|
|16||Mr. Farhan Saleem||M/s. Marine Logistics Service|
|17||Mr. Tariq Hussain||M/s. Prime Cargo International|
- 4th PIFFA Cricket Cup Tournament 2017
- 3rd PIFFA Cricket Cup Tournament 2016
- PIFFA YIFFY awards 2015
- FIATA Diploma Award Ceremony
- PIFFA Excellence Award and Galla Night 2015
- 2nd FIFFA Cricket cup Tournament 2015
- PIFFA YIFFY Award 2015
- YIFFY Award 2013
- FIATA Diploma Award Ceremony 13th Batch
- Seminar on FIA Queries
- FIATA World Congress 2013
- 4th Short Course
- Address: 257-C, Block-6, P.E.C.H.S. Karachi-75400, Pakistan
- Tel: + 92 21 343 22671-3
- Fax: + 92 21 343 22670
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.piffapk.com
- GMT: + 5
- Country IATA Code: PK