with Husband Saeed Khan
Lines from Noshi's poem
cover of her Poetry Book
- In 2008, her some poetry work was translated into English and her poems were read in the UK, with the Poetry Translation Centre's World Poets' Tour.
- Gilani is also credited with co-translating the great Australian poet Les Murray into Urdu language. These works were published in Taseer Literary magazine in Islamabad in its December 2011 edition.
- She hosted a tribute to folk singer Pathanay Khan, sponsored by the Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA).
- Gilani co-founded the Urdu Academy of Australia (Sydney) in 2009. The Academy organises monthly sittings in Sydney to promote Urdu Poetry and literature.,
- Her new book of poetry Hawa Chupke se Kehti Hai (The Breeze Whispers) was published in June 2011 in Lahore, Pakistan. The new book received such a warm response that its first edition was reported sold out within 2 hours of its arrival in Urdu Bazar. The book has created a great buzz and interest among Urdu literati and readers since Gilani’s last poetry book was published in 2003.
Noshi Gilanis Works
- Mohabatain Jab Sumar Kurna (When you would count affections, 1993)
- Udas Honay Kay Din Naheen (These are not the days of sadeness, 1997)
- Pehla Lafz Mohabat Likha (The first word was written "Love", 2003)
- Selected poems like Ay Meeray Shareek-E-Risal-E-Jaan,
- Hum Tera Intezaar Kurtey Rahey (And I kept waiting you!) (2008).
- Noshi Gillani poems, Enitharmon Press, (15 Sep 2008), translators: Lavinia Greenlaw; Nukhbah Langah.