BiographyShe completed her degree in Islamic law.She is currently a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan.
Political CareerShe was served as the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on a reserved seat for women in 2010.She was re-elected to the National Assembly of Pakistan as a candidate of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) on a reserved seat for women from Khyber Paktunkhwa in Pakistani general election, 2013.PILDAT gave her the title of "MNA of the Year" due to her best performance in 14th National Assembly during the third parliamentary year.
- Sub-Committee-II of Parliamentary Committee on Electoral Reforms
- Sub-Committee of the Parliamentary Committee on Electoral Reforms
- Climate Change
- Parliamentary Committee on Electoral Reforms
- Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage
- Foreign Affairs
- Interior and Narcotics Control
Nomination Papers for Senate PollsPMLN Ali Afzal Khan Jadoon, Pakistan People’s Party Parliamentarian Faisal Sakhi Butt and Behramand, JUI’s Naeema Kishwar Khan and PTI’s Muhammad Azam Swati had so far submitted their nomination papers with election commission while Qumi Watan Party’s (QWP) Anisa Zaib had also acquired nomination form.
- Mobile Number:+92 300 5737029, +92 332 4444291
- Local Address:J-105, Parliament Lodges, Islamabad
- Permanent Address:Gujar Garhi,Mardan
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.