Muhammad Mansha Ullah BiographyMansha Ullah Butt hails from Sialkot is a Pakistani Politician who is currently functioning as a member of the Provincial Assembly after winning Pakistan General Elections while being attached to Pakistan Muslim League N and has returned to the assembly for the fifth time. He has previously served as a Minister for Local Govt. and Community Development. He is married and is blessed with 5 Children.
Mansha Ullah ageHe was born on 30th June 1939 in Sialkot. Currently, he still resides there with his family from where he also contests the Elections.
Education of Mansha UllahHe holds the degree of Bachelor of Arts from Alma Iqbal Open University while he did his Schooling from Murray College, Sialkot.
- He ran for the seat of the Provincial Assembly from the Constituency PP-103 (Sialkot) in 1990 Pakistan General Elections while being affiliated with Pakistan Muslim League N and gave defeat to his competitive. After taking an oath he was made Parliamentary Secretary for Labor of Punjab till the completion of the tenure.
- He again ran for the same seat of the Provincial Assembly in 1993 Pakistan General Elections from the Constituency PP-103 (Sialkot) from the same party and defeated his opponent. He served as MPA till 1997.
- He is again chosen as a member of the Provincial Assembly in 1997 Pakistan General Elections from the Constituency PP-103 (Sialkot). He worked as a political secretary to the then Chief Minister of Punjab. He later served as a special assistant to Chief Minister Punjab from 2009 to 2013.
- After a huge gap he was elected as a member of the Provincial Assembly in 2013 Pakistan by-poll Elections from the Constituency PP-123 (Sialkot-III) while being attached to Pakistan Muslim League N. He took an oath as a Minister for Local Government and Community Development in September 2013.
- He is re-elected as a member of the Provincial Assembly from the Constituency PP-37 (Sialkot-III) in 2018 Pakistan General Elections.