Planning Commission of PakistanThe main division under ministry is Planning Commission of Pakistan which responsible for financial and public policy development institution of the Government of Pakistan. The Planning Commission undertakes research studies and state policy development initiatives for the growth of national economy and the expansion of the public and state infrastructure of the country.
- The seven pillars of Vision 2025 are based on the imperatives of embracing change and transformation, and to create new opportunities based on our innate strengths. Pakistan's untapped potential provides room for optimism that Pakistan could emerge as a great nation and economic power if resources are generated, managed and used efficiently.
- I am confident that this Vision and the subsequent strategy will lay down the foundations of a prosperous, just and harmonious society much before 2025. While going through the document, one can realize that managing the 7th most populous country of the world is a gigantic task but managing it during transition amidst internal and external challenges is even more demanding. I have full faith in the capabilities of my nation and in its ability to manage these challenges. I am glad to know that Vision 2025 acknowledges the forces of technology and knowledge which have entirely changed the way we conduct transactions, interact with each other, create value, and generate business.
- The Vision 2025 is the country’s long–term development blueprint which aims to create a globally competitive and prosperous country providing a high quality of life for all its citizens
- Integrated Energy
- Modernization of Infrastructure
- Institutionalreform and modernization of the public sector
- Value-addition in Commodity Producing Sectors
- Export promotion
- Water and food security
- Private sector-led growth and entrepreneurship
Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsThe Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, is a post-graduate research institute, and a public policy think tank located in the vicinity of Islamabad, Pakistan
Pakistan Planning and Management InstituteThe Pakistan Planning and Management Institute (PPMI) is the one of the division of Planning Commission. The main objectives of PPMI are to improve technical and analytical skills and enhance expertise of the federal, provincial and district governments’ officers through training in areas of Project Management, Social development and application of Information Technology in Project management
Federal Drought Emergency Relief Assistance DERA UnitThe function of DERA Unit is to facilitate the implementation of the project in the drought-hit areas of all the four provinces and coordinate activities carried out in the provinces to mitigate the effects of drought
National Fertilizer Development CentreThe National Fertilizer Development Centre (NFDC) was set up by the Government in 1977.With the help of foreign funding NFDC studies all fertilizer-related problems from the supply source to the farmers' fields, with a view to helping in the formulation of Government policies and their implementation and to give support to other institutions
- Address: "P" block Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 051-9209442
- Fax: 051-9201777
- For any query contact webmaster Planning Commission's website on firstname.lastname@example.org