Political CareerMian Zia ur Rehman from Balakot Tehsil had been elected to the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa assembly from PK-54 Mansehra II on a PML-N ticket in the 2013 general elections. He had won the seat after securing 24,283 votes, beating off competition from Pakistan Peoples Party’s former provincial minister Syed Ahmed Shah – who secured 13,978 votes – and Jamiat Ulema Islam-Fazl’s former MPA Syed Junaid Qasim – who secured 12,993 votes.
- Standing Committee No. 01 On Procedure & Conduct Of Business Rules,
- Privileges & Implementation Of Government Assurances
- Standing Committee No. 32 On Transport Department
- Standing Committee No. 12 On Health Department
Nominated For Senate Election 2018According to the ECP, the commission has rejected the nominations papers of four candidates from FATA for the Senate elections.The ECP said that the final candidates for elections from FATA on general seats included: Sajid Hussain Turi, Hidayat Ullah, Shammim Afridi, Mirza Muhammad Afridi, Hillal ur Rehman, Malik Najam-ul-Hassan, Shoaib Hassan, Tahir Iqbal, Abdul Raziq, Syed Akhonzada Chittan, Saleh, Faiz ur Rehman, Said Jamal, Shahid Hussain, Pir Aqal Shah, Shahban Ali, Haji Khan, Zia ur Rehman, Malik Afzal Din Khan, Syed Ghazi Ghazan Jamal, Farhad Shahbab, Jangriz Khan and Nizam Uddin Khan.The four candidates whose nomination papers were rejected by the commission are: Irfan Ullah, Haider Shah, Adnan Sattar and Shah Khalid.
- Permanent Contact:Narrah Dheri, P.O. Balakot, Tehsil Balakot, District Mansehra Cell: +92 321 5618288
- Present Contact:Narrah Dheri, P.O. Balakot, Tehsil Balakot, District Mansehra Cell: +92 321 5618288
- Constituency Address:Narrah Dheri, P.O. Balakot, Tehsil Balakot, District Mansehra Cell: +92 321 5618288
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.