Mian Javed Latif biographyMian Javed is a Pakistani Politician and a member of Pakstan Muslim League N who is in politics for a long time. He is one of the well-educated politicians and belongs to political background. He is the most senior leader of PMLN who is a member of the National Assembly since 2008. He is one of those politicians who faced victory in all the General Elections which he contested.
Mian Javed ageHe was born on 1st January 1964 in Sheikhupura. Mian Javed Latif house address is Mian House, Faisalabad Road, Habib Colony, Sheikhupura.
Mian Javed Latif familyHe was born to Muhammad Latif who was also a Pakistani politician while his brother Mian Amjad Latif is also a member of Pakistan Muslim League N who is a Chairman of Baldaya Sheikhupura. He also remained the Vice Chairman of the Sheikhupura district.
Mian Javed Political Career
- He started his political career by contesting the General Elections of 1997 as a member of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab as an independent candidate from the Constituency PP-138 Sheikhupura which he succeeded from Javed Bhatti (an independent candidate).
- In 2008 he became a member of the National Assembly by contesting the General Elections of 2008 from Constituency NA-133 (Sheikhupura-II) as a member of Pakistan Muslim League N. He won the seat against Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed Virk (a member of PMLQ) by receiving 44768 votes.
- In 2013 General Elections, he again contested from the Constituency NA-133 (Sheikhupura-II) against Chaudhry Muhammad Saeed Virk and once again gave defeat to him by receiving 68,909 votes.
- In the 2018 General Elections he again faced victory from Constituency NA-121 (Sheikhupura-III) and re-elected as a member of the National Assembly.
- In 2017 he indulged himself in the fight with Murad Saeed where according to the reports he verbally abused him and his family but later he realized his fault and apologized to him.
Social Media HandlesHis social media accounts are as follows