Lawrencepur, the producer of premier worsted fabrics, is located in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa of Pakistan. Pakistan is located at a crossroads of history where cultural (many different kinds of people or things) of Central Asia, Greece and South Asia fuse into one another.
|In Urdu:||لارنس پور ٹیکسٹائل ملز|
|Traded As:||Formal wear , Casual Dresses|
|Headquarter:||Lahore,Karachi and Islamabad|
|Address:||Dawood Center, M. T. Khan Road, Karachi 75530 TEL: 021- 5686001-16|
|Five Units:||Top making, Dying, Spinning, Weaving and Finishing|
|Fabrics:||Wool/Cashmere, Wool/Silk, Super 100’s, Super 70’s, Cool wool, Wool/Cotton and other|
|Took Over the Mills:||In 1960, Dawood Group|
The mysterious beauty and power of the Indian Subcontinents useful things/valuable supplies attracted (white non-Jews) and Powerful people/ski slope bumps from Central Asia to Alexander the Great from Macedon, Greece. They all entered through the Khyber Pass and left their cultural hit/effect in these areas.A fabric piece woven around 3000 BC was unearthed from Taxila, which is a testimony to the skills and craftsmanship of these areas.Lawrencepur fabrics area tribute to the aesthetic and creative spirit of these people.
Late 19th Century
During the late 19th century these areas came under British rule.Sir John Lawrence, the military commander of the frontier province established a military garrison, christened Lawrence, to protect British India borders from fierce Afghans. Two years after independence from the British in 1947, this garrison became the Lawrencepur Woolen and Textile Mills and became operational in 1954.Lawrencepur, the largest and the most established worsted textile mills in Pakistan, is a fully integrated unit with in house facilities to handle anything from raw wool to finished fabrics.
Initially, Lawrencepur produced yarn for hand knotted carpets, blankets for the armed forces, woolen over coatings, tweed and worsted for the local consumer market. In 1960, however, Dawood Group took over the Mills and it was incorporated as public limited company.
Consist of Five Units
Lawrencepur mills consist of five units – Top making, Dying, Spinning, Weaving and Finishing. From 1949 to date with the mills have undergone evolutionary changes and now prestigious fabrics like Wool/Cashmere, Wool/Silk, Super 100’s, Super 70’s, Cool wool, Wool/Cotton and other blends are being produced , which are designed by a famous Italian designer.
- Pure Wool / S100
- Pure Wool / S70
- Poly Wool
Lawrencepur Textile Mills, Dawoodpur.
Outlet Near You
- Bombay Cloth House. Main Bazar Tel:330769
- Fateh Habib Fabrics. Rail Bazar Tel: 637599-635737-615738
- Murad Cloth House. Rail Bazartel: 629608-647767
- Sh. Atta Muhammed & Sons. Rail Bazar Faisalabad Tel: 647783
- New Alam & Sons. Chowk Pakistan Tel: 513380
- Aslam Cloth House. Rail Bazar Tel: 217455
- Mujaddadi Cloth House. Rail Bazar Gujranwala Tel: 238955
- Pakistan Tailor & Cloth. Shop No. 5, Railway Road. Tel: 611433
- Firdus Cloth House. Tilak Incline Tel: 611820
- Wijdan Cloth Centre. Tilak Incline Tel: 612402
- Al-fabrics. Shop # 9 , Melody Market Civic Centre Tel: 2824670
- Furnishing Palaza. 24 Block, Civic Centre.tel: 2277868-2828028
- La Fabrica. 72-e, Blue Area. Tel: 2827503
- The Fair Price Shop. Shop #6, Bl # 7, Melody Market, Civic Centre. Tel: 2876697
- New Zafar Cloth House. Trunk Bazaar.tel: 628548
- A . Moosajee Sons. Zaibunnisa Street, Saddar.
- Tel: 5660769 / 5213860 / 5652228-29
- A . Moosajee Sons(Pvt) Ltd. 29-c, 26th Street,phase V, Dha. Tel: 5823968
- Bari Fabrics. Uni Center, Saddar Tel: 5676828
- Bism Traders. Dayaldas Building, Bombay Bazar.tel: 2443586
- Gentilla. 74 Mehboob Market, Saddar. Tel: 5212549
- Hayat Bros. Bhayani Chambers, North Nazimabad. Tel: 6642518
- Jubilee Cloth House. Opp. Taj Resturant M . A . Jinnah Road. Tel :2436726
- M .jaladin & Bros. Shahrah-e-iraq, Saddar Tel: 5210350/5212758
- Mossajee Lukmanjee & Sons. Raja Ghazanfarali Road, Saddar. Tel: 5650965
- Noble Corner. A-21, Karim Center, Saddar Karachi. Tel: 5672218
- Salim Fashion. Bahadurabad Tel: 4932011/4924735
- Bashir Sons. Ymca Building. 16 Shahrah-e-quaid-e-azam.
- Tel:7249567 / 7237685 / 7311007
- Bashir Brothers. 268 Itefaq Bazar, Azam Cloth Market. Tel: 7632606 / 7632970
- Barry Sons. 47 Anarkali. Tel: 7323850
- 29 Punjab Block,azam Cloth Market. Tel: 7240525 / 7669809
- Glamour 3. Shop No. 3, Bhatti Arcade, Model Town Link Road. Tel: 5854317
- H . Karim Buksh Enterprises.
- 41-e,commercial Zone, Liberty Market , Gulberg Iii. Tel: 5755678-80
- H . Karim Buksh & Sons. 65 Shahrah-e-quaid-e-azam. Tel: 7358742-7352066
- H . Karim Buksh. 39 Moon Market, Allama Iqbal Town. Tel: 7830636, 7448325
- New Imperial Cloth House. 82. Anarkali Tel: 7358212,7323908
- Saleem Fabrics. 16 Commercial Zone, Liberty Market, Gulberg Iii.
- Tel:5712368, 5873263
- Insaf Fabrics. Cantt Tel: 510576-547890
- Prince Departmental Store. Quaid-e-azam Shopping Centre, Cantt.
- Al-wahab Agencies. Arab Road, Cantt. Tel: 273512
- Office # 5, 1st Floor B1-c,super Market Cantonment Palaza Saddar Road. Tel: 2755862
- Style Fabric. Jinnah Street Peshawar Cantt. Tel: 275523
- De Fabrica. 46 Bank Road, Tel: 5563997
- Fashion Fabrics. 54/4 Bank Road, Cantt. Tel 5563945
- Hameed Cloth House. Bazar Kalan. Tel: 5553410
- Nafees Cloth House. Satellite Town. Tel: 4843838
- New Fashion Co. 41-k, Bank Road Cantt. Tel: 5563997
- New Nafees Cloth House. Bazar Kalan. Tel: 5542542
- Paris Cloth House. Bazar Kalan. Tel:5553982
- Simla Fabrics. 41-e, Bank Road. Tel: 5519724
- The Simla Cloth House. 41-l Bank Road, Cantt. Tel: 5520712
- Ghouris’ Dept Store. Frere Road. Tel: 23334 / 24653
- Al Faisal Cloth House. Lala Rukh, Wah Cantt. Tel: 510547
- Address: 35 – A, Empress Road Lahore,54000
- Phone No :+92 42 6301601-7
- Address:Dawood Center, M. T. Khan Road, Karachi 75530
- Phone No: +92 21 5686001-16
- Address: House No. 24, Street NO. 20, Sector F-7/2 Near Rana Market Islamabad
- Phone No: +92 51 5686001-16