Education and careerHe did his LLB from S.M.Law College, Karachi.
- Then he Joined Karachi Bar, in 1981. There he enrolled as an Advocate High Court in 1983.He played active role in Bar activities.
- He had also held office of Honorary Joint Secretary and then as General Secretary High Court Bar Association Karachi.
- He was elected as Member Sindh Bar Council.
- He was appointed as Standing Counsel for Government of Pakistan in 1998 held last two positions till elevation to the Bench on 20th April 1999.
- He was elevated as a Judge of the Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan on 20th September 2013. Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry administered the oath.
- He Worked for all Pakistan Trade Union Congress, an affiliate of Brotherhood of Asian Trade Union (BATU), Worker Confederation of Labour (WCL), Nominated as link person in Pakistan, for the implementation of International Labour Standard or ILO Norms in Pakistan.
- He had also attended large number of regional and international conferences and workshops under the auspices of APTUC, BATU, WCL and ILO.
Justice Begins At Home
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.