Justice Mushir Alam was born on 18th of Ausgust , 1956 in Karachi
to a lawyer family . His late father, Muhammad Akram was leading senior lawyer of his time. Grand father Moulvi Abdul Rauf, served as counsel for Mahraja of Gawaliar State. His late uncle, Manzar Alam, a veteran worker of Pakistan Movement, also served the legal profession as an outstanding lawyer. He is the third generation in legal field.  profile
Education and career
He did his LLB from S.M.Law College, Karachi.  Edu,career
- Then he Joined Karachi Bar, in 1981. There he enrolled as an Advocate High Court in 1983.He played active role in Bar activities.
- He had also held office of Honorary Joint Secretary and then as General Secretary High Court Bar Association Karachi.
- He was elected as Member Sindh Bar Council.
- He was appointed as Standing Counsel for Government of Pakistan in 1998 held last two positions till elevation to the Bench on 20th April 1999.
- He was elevated as a Judge of the Honourable Supreme Court of Pakistan on 20th September 2013. Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry administered the oath.
- He Worked for all Pakistan Trade Union Congress, an affiliate of Brotherhood of Asian Trade Union (BATU), Worker Confederation of Labour (WCL), Nominated as link person in Pakistan, for the implementation of International Labour Standard or ILO Norms in Pakistan.
- He had also attended large number of regional and international conferences and workshops under the auspices of APTUC, BATU, WCL and ILO.
Justice Begins At Home
In a press conference
Justice Mushir Alam, Judge, Supreme Court of Pakistan believes that “Justice begins at home adding if we are just and fair in our attitudes only then we can do justice with our others, be it our family members, friends, subordinates, or society. He further said that, “A lie has no legs, we must tell the truth and promote truth telling in our society. Truth always prevails. We must have truth telling to have justice in the society.”  justice
Created By: Rubab Fatima
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks