Junaid Jamshed with Tariq Jameel
Junaid Jamshed Early Life
Junaid Jamshed Musician and Religious Scholar
Shan E Ramzan 9th June 2016 Sehr J. with Waseem badami
Junaid Jamshed join Pti worker to cleanliness environment
bCareer in Pakistan Air ForcebAfter completing his graduation, he worked for the Pakistan Air Force. At PAF, he worked as an engineer and a civilian contractor. His carrier at PAF was very short because of his weak eyesight which already kept him away from aviation. His short career at Pakistan Air Force was in the field of aeronautical engineering.
bMusic careerbIn 1983, Junaid Jamshed started performing rock music at Peshawar University and Islamabad University campuses while still a student at UET in Lahore. During this time, Rohail Hyatt was in town searching for a singer for the newly formed band, 'Vital Signs'. Bassist Shahzad Hasan and keyboardist Rohail Hyatt Â arrived at the campus of Peshawar University to meet Jamshed but were unable to do so because of severe winter weather in Peshawar. That night, Jamshed sang "Careless Whisper", a 1984 single by George Michael, on the university campus. They would not meet with Junaid Jamshed for a further four years. In 1987, Jamshed joined his engineering university's rock band, Nuts and Bolts as a lead vocalist and performed at Flashman's Hotel in Rawalpindi. The band's guitarist, Nusrat Hussain, and Rohail Hyatt were also there in search of new talent at the hotel. When Jamshed came to perform on stage, Nusrat tipped Hyatt saying, "that kid's coming back; the guy you liked" and "perhaps we should go and see him." Hussain urged Hyatt to see him and after Junaid Jamshed's performance. With the help of Hyatt and Nusrat Hussain, Junaid Jamshed was inducted into the singing group Vital Signs and signed a record deal with record executive and producer Shoaib Mansoor to his PTV Music Studio.
bJ.bJ. is the name of a store or a clothing unit in Lahore, Pakistan which is owned by Junaid Jamshed. The main item of this store is products of Khaadis, a form of cloth, and designer Kurtas-Shalwar being supplied by the store in all over the country. It is also known as J. J. which is taken from the initials of his name Junaid Jamshed.
bPresent LifebApart from a devoted Muslim, he is also involved in so many charitable works within the country. He is working with an NGO Muslim Charity from the year 2003 till now. Although he left the world of music but he remained a vocalist till now and so many albums of Naats are being released by him which became very famous in Islamic world. He also appears on television shows of different channels as an anchor in Islamic shows. In business point of view he is still engaged in running his store of designer clothes.
bList of Naatb
- Jaga jee laganay ki dunya nahi hai (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Jalwa e jana (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Madad meray allah (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Muhammad pbuh ka roza (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Multazim par dua (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Rasha makawa (pashto, jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Tu ne poochi hai imamat (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Yeh subh-e-madina (jalwa-e-janaan - 2005),
- Ae allah tu hi atta ( Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Aye rasool e amin (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Aei taiba (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Badee uz zaman (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Meetha meetha pyara pyara (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Mere allah tu kareem hai (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Mohabbat kya hai (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Mujhe zindagi mein yaarab (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Qasida burda shareef (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Sood ki lanat (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006),
- Surah al baqarah (Mehboob-e-Yazdan - 2006).