- In February 2005 Hascol was granted an oil marketing license by the Government of Pakistan and since then, Hascol has been engaged in developing a retail network under Hascol brand and have commissioned over 370 retail outlets in the four provinces of Pakistan and Jammu and Kashmir. Hascol Petroleum Limited has extensive links with the domestic and international oil trading companies and today is the second largest importer of petroleum products after PSO.
- Hascol also markets LPG. At present 15 Automax LPG Stations across Pakistan are in various stages of approvals with the government of Pakistan. Hascol has become a member of the highly esteemed listed companies of Pakistan Stock Exchange and its share price has appreciated considerably since the listing in 2014, keeping in pace with the phenomenal growth of the company. This massive growth has been made possible due to the strategic vision of the Board and excellent execution by Senior Management. Hascol has made major headway in constructing storage facilities at Keamari, Daulatpur, Shikarpur, Mehmood Kot, Machike and Amangarh. New storage facilities are planned for Sahiwal, Kotlajam and Thalian.
- In 2016 Vitol, the largest independent oil trading entity in the world, had taken 15% equity in Hascol and has now exercised the option to take 10% more,bringing their shareholding to 25%.This will make Vitol the single largest shareholder in the company.
- We have set up an LNG marketing company VAS LNG (PVT) LTD in a joint-venture with Vitol. Hascol will have a 30% stake in this company and Vitol 70%.Hascol has also signed a Technical Services Agreement with Vitol Aviation. This will enable Hascol to start fuelling aircrafts at Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad airports in the country.
- A new joint venture company, Hascol Terminals Limited, has also been set up with Vitol and it is planned to have 200,000 Metric Tons of storage at Port Qasim.
- At Hascol, we are continuously investing in our future and in 2017 we will start construction of a Lube Oil Blending Plant to make FUCHS branded lubricants and greases in Pakistan.
- Hascol has also received a credit rating of ‘A+/A-1’ (Single A Plus /A-One) from JCR-VIS Credit Company Limited .
What Hascol Does
- High Speed Diesel
- Fuel Oil
- FUCHS lubricants
Status Of The CompanyOn May 12, 2014 the Company was listed on the Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad Stock Exchanges of Pakistan (due to demutualization, all stock exchanges are now integrated into Pakistan Stock Exchange) .
Profile Of Board Of Directors
- Chairman & CEO Mr. Mumtaz Hasan Khan
- Executive Director Mr. Saleem Butt
- Director Mr. Abdul Aziz Khalid
- Director Mr. Farooq Rahmatullah
- Director Mr. Liaqat Ali
- Director Mr. Najmus Saquib Hameed
- Director Mr. Sohail Hasan
Retail Network Overview
With over 370 retail outlets in all four provinces of the country Hascol has invested in their expansion ventures. Whether it is in the heart of a city or the remotest area of our vast country, we have all got it covered,Catering to all our customers need, this network of retail outlets hold every essential requirement needed for a pit stop or a regular fuel-up.
|AZK, FATA and Gilgit||8|
|Total (as of Mar 31, 2017)||400|
Motorway Retail OutletsWe have taken fuel retailing to the next level as Hascol unveils its new vision and introduces 10 outstanding retail outlets on the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway M-2, one of the most expensive Motorways in Asia has been star studded as Hascol begins operations of its ten exquisite forecourts along the 367km long highway connecting 2 imperative economic hubs, Lahore and Islamabad. From food to fuel to rest, we want travellers to leave happy and contented. The biggest attraction available on our retail outlets is Rs 1 discount on every litre of fuel and 10% discount on all lubricants. Amongst plentiful other attractions, this is a straight relief to the Hascol loyalists who can enjoy a rare combination of the best quality and low price .
HASMARTSAt the heart of a retail forecourt our Hasmarts are a unique entity for a complete retail experience with convenience to customers. Hascol operates a chain of convenience stores on its forecourts under the brand name of ‘Hasmarts’ all over Pakistan. Our edge over competition lies in our extensive research to capture the market by primarily focusing on relatively longer operating hours, strategic prime locations, shorter cashier lines and well stocked fresh inventories of leading brands. In essence we truly believe in assessing the customer’s needs and work towards winning their loyalty. With 62 active Hasmarts all over Pakistan, the company is continuously striving to add stores to its list.
FUCHS One StopsThe Fuchs One Stops are a complete solution for all the automobile needs. Classified into lube shops, wheel alignment stations and oil change units, the One Stops are mechanically equipped by all means to cater the vehicles while the customers enjoy the waiting time on the fully facilitated forecourts with free Wi-Fi connectivity.
Aviation Fuel BusinessHASCOL has taken another leap and entered into the Aviation business in Pakistan as a Joint venture with one of the world’s largest conglomerate VITOL BV Netherland by signing an Aviation services agreement in Karachi, Pakistan . State of the art JET fuel storages are under construction across Pakistan expected to be commissioned by May 2017 to facilitate the airline customers.
According to the agreement ,Vitol Aviation B.V. Netherlands will provide core and technical support services to the Company to cater to the demand of jet fuels by the aviation industry in Pakistan at selected air fields.
Hascol Petroleum has a joint venture with Vitol Dubai (a subsidiary of Vitol Aviation B.V) for developing and operating a 200,000 metric ton oil storage/terminal facility at Port Qasim Authority while Vitol had bought a 25 percent stake in Hascol for $28.1 million.
Vitol Aviation is a leading provider of jet fuel worldwide as it supplies 5.7 million tonnes of jet fuel annually into wing, at over 60 airports across the four continents.
In Europe, North America and Africa, Vitol handles over 13 million tonnes of jet fuel each year. The company supplies to the industry’s leading brands, from oil majors and national oil companies to the world’s largest airlines.
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.