Firdous Jamal is the Pride of Pakistan, an academy in his own, serving Pakistan for more than 40 years in promoting Art and Culture through his acting all over the world in the mediums of Theater, Radio, Television and Film. In his commanding career he is the only actor to earn himself nomination as best actor for 8 times and winner of 4 accolades as best actor for Pakistan Television Corporation
. In 2001, he was recognized as “Voice of Millennium” from Pakistan broad Casting Corporation.
An institution within himself, Firdous Jamal, the ever-green TV artist has all the right to be critical about the present state of TV drama. He feels that the declined drama is badly in need of therapy that may help it back on its feet. It is also important in order to keep abreast of the times, which is the most essential requisite especially since this is an era of media-war.
This dialogue with Firdous began in a casual manner, but it didn't take longer for it to become a feast of reason. It is worth learning how this sensitive person and the old chip of PTV's block have adjusted together in pathetic conditions where art is constantly being substituted with mundane and materialistic endeavours.  About about
List of TV Dramas
- In 1979 Waris on PTV
- In 2002 Landa Bazar on PTV Home
- In 2002 Nigah on PTV Home
- In 2011 Pani Jaisa Piyar on Hum TV
- In 2012 Khalida Ki Walida on PTV Home
- In 2012 Koe Meray Dil Sy Pouchay on PTV Home
- In 2013 Dheeray Say on A-Plus Entertainment
- In 2013 Kamal-e-sabt on A-Plus Entertainment
- In 2013 Pyarey Afzal on ARY Digital
He came, he worked, and he conquered. All this can be said about Firdous Jamal and not a single sentence would go wasted. Firdous Jamal is one of the most seasoned actors, we are blessed with in Pakistan drama industry. Firdous Jamal came in media as a singer. Initially, he had no plans to be an actor but fate had something else written for him. Later on, he joined radio. He also worked in theatre for quite a long time and this also helped him to broaden his horizon as an actor. He stayed in the industry and gave auditions for TV plays as well. Finally, he got selected. His first drama was a Hindko serial. After that he gave numerous fantastic serials and plays. Firdous Jamal, in his acting career so far, has done 300 TV plays in Urdu, Pashto, Hindko, and Punjabi. He did approximately 150 stage plays, 200 radio plays and around 50 films in Urdu, Pashto, Sindhi and Siraieki. Sayeeban Sheeshay ka, Man chale ka sauda, Mehboob, Pagal Ahmeq Bewakoof, Saahil, Piyari,Dhoop Deewar and Ruswaiyan are some of his super hit plays which are remembered even today. Firdous Jamal has also been awarded Pride of Perfomance in 1986, as the youngest best actor. He was only 26 years old at that time. Acting is not a joke, and nobody knows it best than Firdous Jamal. He believes that nowadays less importance is given to the script and more to glamour and set designing in the play. Firdous Jamal is a veteran Pakistani actor who has been in the media industry for quite a long time. Firdaus made his televised debut in the Pakistani media when he acted in Waris, which turned out to be a very popular play. After Waris, he got an opportunity to work in another play, known as Mann Chale ka Sauda, which he accepte.  Television Serials
- Owner of Baz Creations
- Producers of T.V., Dramas, Commercials and Documentaries
- 40 years experience in Direction and Performance.
- 40 years experience as Radio Compare Drama Artist and Broadcaster.
- 40 years experience as a Drama Artist in PTV and other TV Channels of Pakistan.  PRESENT STATUS
- 30 years experience as a Film Actor.
- Presently my plays are on air on PTV, ARY, GEO and different Pakistani Channels.
- Pride of Performance
- PTV Best Drama Actor
Presidential Award (Government of Pakistan) Voice of Millennium and so many awards of best Artists. So many other Awards Career Objective: Throughout Building a career Acting
- Education: F.A Islamia College Peshawar
- Experience: Pakistan Television Corporation
- Master Control Artist, Director and Producer
- Play Roles as Artist
- As a Compare, Announcer
- Work as a Director and Broadcaster
- Operated as a Artist during live, Dramas, Stage Plays, Theater
- Maintained Programmes as Director and Producer
- Assisted in other production capacities as needed.
- Actor of all mediums Radio, TV, Films and Theater.
- Can read write and speak many languages like English, phusto, Punjabi.
- Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation Directing, Master Control Operator and Production Specialist • Directed and technical-directed multi-skilled and local programs both live and taped. • Played Dramas on local, national and cultural programmes. • Broadcasted syndicated programs and local commercials. • Produced commercials and interview packages for airing. • Announced voice-overs for commercials and station promotions.
- Awards: Pride of Performance 1986 National Award Presented by President of Pakistan. Four Times Awarded as PTV Best Drama Actor out of Ten Nominations. Five Times Best Radio Artist and 2001 Declared Voice of Millennium. Six Times Best Theatre Artists.
Created By: Zeeshan Ali
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks