Embassy of Brazil Celebration
Embassy of Brazil Programing
Flags of Brazil and Pakistan
Embassy of Brazil at Football World cup Ceremony
Embassy of Brazil
Embassy of Brazil
Tourist Visa Requirements
- visa application form, dated and signed by applicant
- 2 passport size photographs
- copy of passport on A4-size paper (please do not cut down to size)
- Police Character Certificate, duly verified by the office of the
- letter of invitation from Brazil (not mandatory)
- confirmation of hotel booking (in case there is no letter of invitation)
- letter from current employer containing applicant’s designation and
- bank statement of the past 6 months
- confirmed round-trip ticket
Business Visa Requirements
- single visa application form, dated and signed by applicant;
- passport-size photo pasted (not stapled, please) onto form;
- copy of passport on A4-size paper (please do not cut down to size);
- letter from current employer/business containing applicant’s designation and salary, as well as detailed purpose and goal of trip;
- letter of invitation (*);
- document from fiscal authorities showing applicant to be taxpayer in Pakistan;
- international credit card in name of applicant;
- confirmed reservations for a Pakistan/Brazil/Pakistan round-trip ticket.
- copy of NIC is not required
Ambassador of Pakistan in Brazil
- Joined the Foreign Service of Pakistan in 1985 as a career diplomat.
- Holder of a Master of Science degree in National Security and War Studies from the National Defence University (NDU), he is also a Law Graduate.
- On his diplomatic assignments abroad, besides representing Pakistan in numerous International Conferences and Meetings, and successfully completing a number of service related courses, both at home and abroad, he has served in various countries of the world including Bangladesh, Spain, Azerbaijan, Kenya and Canada. In Havana, he served as the first ever resident Ambassador of Pakistan to Cuba from 2007 to 2010.
- He remained High Commissioner of Pakistan to South Africa with concurrent accreditation to Namibia, Mozambique, Lesotho, Botswana and Swaziland from 2014-2017.
- He arrived in Brasilia as the Ambassador of Pakistan on 12 May 2017 with concurrent accreditation to Bolivia, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname and Venezuela.
- Ambassador Najm us Saqib has been a visiting Faculty Member of various national academic institutions like the Foreign Service Academy, Islamabad, Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services and Civil Services Academy, Lahore etc.
- He has authored six books of poetry and prose. On his literary works, he received "2011 Excellence in Literature Award" by Bolan Academy.
- He is fluent in English and Spanish languages.
- He is married and has four children.