Embassy of Brazil main Office
Embassy of Brazil office staff
The embassy is located at House No. 1 on Street No. 72 in sector F-8/3 of Islamabad
. It operates on weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm. In addition to the ambassador's office, the embassy includes the consular, commercial, cultural and educational, and cooperation sections. It operates on weekdays from -------- 9 am to 6 pm
Embassy of Brazil singn
The Brazilian embassy in Pakistan was established in 1952, shortly after the two countries established diplomatic relations in 1948.Brazil was the first Latin American country to open a diplomatic mission in Pakistan. The embassy was formerly located at 6 Victoria Road, Karachi
, during the 1950s, before the capital was shifted to Islamabad in the 1960s. It is concurrently accredited to Afghanistan and Tajikistan. The embassy formerly located - at 6 Victoria Road
Embassy of Brazil logo
The embassy plays an important role in the promotion of Brazilian culture in Pakistan, and the bilateral relations between the two countries.Various consular services are provided.The Brazilian ambassador also serves as the honorary president of the Pakistan
-Brazil Friendship Association (PBFA), established in 2011.The embassy arranges numerous cultural events, including Independence Day celebrations, the Brazilian Film Festival, arts and photographic exhibitions, food exhibitions, musical events, documentary screenings, and book launches. It also provides free language classes in Brazilian Portuguese.Over 120 students have graduated from the course. Various consular services are provided. The Brazilian
Tourist Visa Requirements
Embassy of Brazil inside the office
- visa application form, dated and signed by applicant
- 2 passport size photographs
- copy of passport on A4-size paper (please do not cut down to size)
- Police Character Certificate, duly verified by the office of the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the region
- letter of invitation from Brazil (not mandatory)
- confirmation of hotel booking (in case there is no letter of invitation)
- letter from current employer containing applicant’s designation and
- bank statement of the past 6 months
- confirmed round-trip ticket
Business Visa Requirements
Embassy of Brazil at Opening
- single visa application form, dated and signed by applicant;
- passport-size photo pasted (not stapled, please) onto form;
- copy of passport on A4-size paper (please do not cut down to size);
- letter from current employer/business containing applicant’s designation and salary, as well as detailed purpose and goal of trip; business containing applicant’s ------ designation
- letter of invitation (*);
- document from fiscal authorities showing applicant to be taxpayer in Pakistan;
- international credit card in name of applicant;
- confirmed reservations for a Pakistan/Brazil/Pakistan round-trip ticket.
- copy of NIC is not required
Ambassador of Pakistan in Brazil
Profile of His Excellency Mr. Najm us Saqib
Ambassador of Brazil with his wife
- Joined the Foreign Service of Pakistan in 1985 as a career diplomat.
- Holder of a Master of Science degree in National Security and War Studies from the National Defence University (NDU), he is also a Law Graduate.
- On his diplomatic assignments abroad, besides representing Pakistan in numerous International Conferences and Meetings, and successfully completing a number of service related courses, both at home and abroad, he has served in various countries of the world including Bangladesh, Spain, Azerbaijan, Kenya and Canada. In Havana, he served as the first ever resident Ambassador of Pakistan to Cuba from 2007 to 2010.
- He remained High Commissioner of Pakistan to South Africa with concurrent accreditation to Namibia, Mozambique, Lesotho, Botswana and Swaziland from 2014-2017.
- He arrived in Brasilia as the Ambassador of Pakistan on 12 May 2017 with concurrent accreditation to Bolivia, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname and Venezuela. He arrived in Brasilia as - Ambassador of Pakistan
- Ambassador Najm us Saqib has been a visiting Faculty Member of various national academic institutions like the Foreign Service Academy, Islamabad, Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services and Civil Services Academy, Lahore etc.
- He has authored six books of poetry and prose. On his literary works, he received "2011 Excellence in Literature Award" by Bolan Academy.
- He is fluent in English and Spanish languages.
- He is married and has four children.
Created By: Zaid Ijaz
Edit By: nonePakpedia
Rate This Article No Thanks