Mini bioHe was born in 1945 In Sialkot city of Punjab province and belonged to a rich family of the city. he was having a very good memory from early age due to which he also became Hafiz E Quran at a young age. He studies in Saudi Arabia from some great scholars of Islam like Shaikh bin Baaz. Ehsan Elahi Zaheer worked for the rights of Ahle Hadith sect Muslims in Pakistan.
During his final year of study
- Al-Qadiyaniyyah, a refutation of Ahmadiyyah (1376 AH)
- Shiites and Sunnah (Ash-Shia Was-Sunnah)
- Shiites and Ahlul Bait (Ash-Shia Wa-Ahlul-Bayt) (1403 AH), the third edition.
- Shiites and the Koran (Ash-Shia Wal-Qur’an) (1403 AH), which includes over 12,000 narrations of the Shia
- Ash-Shia wat-Tashia, another Shia refutation
- Between Shiites and Sunnis ‘(Baynash-Shee’ah Wa Ahlus-Sunnah) in Persian, English and Thai.
- A refutation book on Bábism and Bahaism (1975 CE).
- at-Tassawuff al-Manshaa Wal-Masaadir, a refutation of the Sufis,
- Al-Ismaa’eeliyyah, a refutation of Ismailism, contain about Ismaili history and doctrines (1405 AH)
- al-Bareilwiyyah (1403 AH), a refutation of the Barelvi,
- A explanation of Kitaab al-Waseelah of Shaykh-ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah,
- Kitaab us-Salaah, Book of Prayer
- Saffar Hijaaz,
- Saqoot Dhaka
- Respond adequately to the fallacies of Dr. Ali Abdul Wahid Wafi (1404 e)
- Saffar Hijaaz
His Efforts in Dawah and Trials
- Shaykh-ul-Hadeeth Haafidh Muhammad Ghondalwee,
- Shaykh-ul-Hadeeth Abul-Barkaat Ahmad,
- al-Muhaddith al-Allaamah Naasir-ud-Deen al-Albaanee,
- Imaam Abdul Azeez Ibn Baaz,
- Shaykh Muhammad Ameen Shanqeetee,
- Shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Abbaad,
- Shaykh Abdul-Qaadir Shaybat ul-Hamd and,
- Shaykh Atiyyah Muhammad Saalim.
More imformation about Ehsan Elahi ZaheerThe Shaykh also panned to write on the Christian, Jews and the Hindus, aswell as on the Deobandee Hanafees, although he did write a brief refutation of them before he passed away. During his final year in Madeenah University Imaam Abdul Azeez Ibn Baaz asked him to deliver lectures on the Qaadiyaanee’s, this is a very rare achievement.Then the book was printed from Madeenah but the Shaykh wished to include in the book ‘Graduate of Madeenah University’, before he actually graduated. So he asked Imaam Ibn Baaz, who was the chancellor at the time and he agreed to it. So Allaamah Ihsaan asked Imaam Ibn Baaz, “What if I fail my degree?” Imaam Ibn Baaz answered, “I will close the University.”
His DeathHe died on 30th March 1987 after spending 22 hours in Riyaadh. Ash-Shaykh al-Imaam al-Allaamah Abdul Azeez Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah), whilst crying abundantly, led his funeral prayer in Riyaadh. It was one of the most historical funerals ever prayed in Riyaadh that included countless scholars and students of knowledge. The second funeral prayer was prayed in the Prophets Mosque, led by the Imaam of the Mosque and people in their thousands attended and prayed his funeral prayer. He is now buried in the graveyard of al-Baqee’ al-Gharqad in Madeenah.
Reason of deathHe died as a result of a bomb blast which blew on the 23rd of March 1987 in Lahore whilst he was delivering a speech on the Seerah of the Prophet (sal-Allaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). May Allaah have mercy upon him. Ameen.
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.