HistoryBurhani Blood Bank and Thalassaemia centre is operated in a very professional manner. We as a team of burhani blood bank want to make sure that all our operations are carried out in very professional manner. We also make sure that we follow all the accounting practices in order to comply with the government regulation. Our accounts are properly audited on annual basis. This practice has helped us in building confidence among all our the beneficiaries. We provide our financial documents to all our beneficiaries on request.
Burhani Blood Camp 2013 Division 2 Taheri Mohallah
Our ThemeOur theme for this Blood Camp focused the donor’s perspective on the benefits they would receive from donating blood. We started the awareness campaign on blood donation for Mumineen via text messages and brochures/posters. Some of the prominent examples of our awareness messages were:
- Blood donation helps reduces excess iron from your blood (which reduces risk of Heart Diseases)
- Blood donation reduces risk of Cancer.
- Blood donation helps in renewal of Blood, which is beneficial to human health.
- Panaflexes were placed in different Mohallah’s Masjid to target maximum munineen.
- SMS marketing was used to target mass number of munineen. First week of marketing was focused on awareness with respect to blood donation, later on the blood camp campaign was started
How was this event different
- Members of Division II were patrolling in vehicles (with stickers of Burhani Blood Camp ’13 pasted) in different Mohallas on the event day to provide pick and drop facility to donors.
- T-shirts were printed for all members having the logo and name of the event.
- Souvenirs were distributed to donors as a token of remembrance and appreciation. Souvenir was a printed mug as shown below in pictures.
- A stall was placed in Masjid during majlis’s to brief Mumineen (Ladies and Gents both) with respect to awareness and advantages of blood donation.
Event day detailsPreparation of the event started early at 7:00 AM. Members were present before the reporting time, helping and setting up the event place with great enthusiasm. Official time for the camp initiation was 9:00 AM. Mumineen started arriving at the camp before the given time which showed great dedication. The process of donating started from the technician counter where the technicians ensured whether the donor can donate blood or not by checking their blood pressure and weight. After this process necessary details of the donor was noted and was handed over with a Donor’s Card and was sent to the blood donating area. Later the donor was given a souvenir as a token of appreciation and remembrance. All the members played their role efficiently which lead our division to a record breaking successful event.
AchievementsWe achieved a record breaking donor count due to the different and unusual approach. At the end of the day, donor count reached to 400+, out of that 31% were females and 69% were males. It was indeed a successful outcome and for the first time much participation was noted from the females. Our niyat is singular and transparent, to attain the khushi of our bawa shafeeq AQA MAULA (TUS) and AALI QADR MAULA (TUS) in health and wellbeing of mumineen. We, combine all our prayers with this one sole niyat that Allah Almighty blesses a long and healthy life to our beloved bawa shafeeq Aqa Maula (TUS) and his Mansoos Aali Qadr Syedi Mufaddal Maula (TUS) till the final
ContactAddress: St-1, Block “F” , North Nazimabad, KarachiPhone: +92-21-6644490
- Monday Open 24 hours
- Tuesday Open 24 hours
- Wednesday Open 24 hours
- Thursday Open 24 hours
- Friday Open 24 hours
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Rate This Article No Thanks
Pakpedia.pk Pakistan's biggest free encyclopedia provide you free platform publicly. The source of information collected from many sites by different people. We welcome everyone for corrections and updates, Thank you.