ANP leader Haider khan hoti
Ameer Haider Khan Hoti Daughter
Ameer Haider Khan Hoti contact number
Ameer Haider Khan Hoti Biography
Ameer Haider Khan Hoti BiographyHoti emerged as a leader in 2008 after becoming the Chief Minister of Kpk. He contested election in 2002 but could not achieve success. Haider Khan is one of those politicians who started his career from the lower level and created opportunities to reach to the top. He has served as an organizer at the district level for ANP. Hothi is considered as the youngest and the longest-serving elected chief minister in Pakistan.
Haider Hoti date of BirthHe was born on 5th February 1971 in Mardan. Currently, he is the resident of same city.
Ameer Haider FamilyHe belongs to the family of originators of ANP. His father Azam Hothi was a federal minister. He is the nephew of Asfandiyar Wali Khan. Haider married Meher Dil Khan. She is the granddaughter of one of the founders of the Khudai Khidmatgar movement.
Education of Ameer HaiderHe completed his secondary and high education from Aitchison College Lahore. In 1992, he graduated from Edwards College Lahore.
- The political career of Hoti started in 1990. He was first appointed as the organizer of district Mardan and then vice-president of the part. After some time, he was elected the joint secretary and then the general secretary of the party in the province. He contested his first election from the ticket of ANP in 2002 but was defeated. In the general elections of 2008, he was elected from PF-23 Mardan and achieved 11009 votes to secure his seat for the first time.
- As he was young, energetic, and remained loyal to the party, Haider hoti was nominated for the seat of chief minister. On March 31, he was elected unopposed because the party has sent a Jirga to the opposition parties including JUI, PPPs, and PMLQ not to field any candidate and let their candidate elect unopposed. The opposition did so and the next day, he took the oath as a chief minister. He became the 21st chief minister after the partition and 25th after 1937.
- His tenure is known as one of the progressive period of the province. The government had the challenge of terrorism. KPK was on the front line in the war on terrorism. He had taken his stance on eradicating terrorism from the province. This made them pay seriously in the shape of bomb blasts daily and the loss of hundreds of its political workers. The major loss was of the only son of Mian Ifthikhar Hussain who got martyred in a bomb blast in his village.
- Apart from such a difficult situation, Hoti continued to focus on the development of the province. Many new universities were constructed that include Wali Khan University, Bacha Khan University, and the University of Swat. There were more than 10 campuses. New colleges were built that created more opportunities and jobs for the people. IT was the first time that the provincial government sent its people abroad on scholarships to pursue their education career. He was also accused of taking the funds of other districts to district Mardan. Most of the developments were made in Maran.
- In the 2013 elections, his party could not win the majority seats and PTI made government in the province. Many of the leaders of ANP could not secure their seats. Based on his performance, Hothi was the one who was elected for the National Assembly in 2013 from NA-9 Mardan. In the general elections 2018, he was the only one who won a seat of the National Assembly from NA-21 Mardan