Abdul Jamil Khan in auditorium
Abdul Jamil Khan also a Bureaucrat
Abdul Jamil Khan is a great writer
Abdul Jamil Khan talking after court proceedings
Abdul Jamil Khan on a news channel
BiographyAbdul Jamil Khan was born on 12 January 1930 in a small village of Ahl in the district of Mansehra. He is married and has 3 children including Asad Jamil Khan, Tariq Jamil Khan and Pervez Jamil khan Swati. He has written many urdu and hindi books too including An Artificial Divide : African Heritage, Mesopotamian Roots, Indian Culture & Britiah Colonialism.
EducationAbdul Jamil Khan, received his early education from Forman Christian College Lahore. Later he did his MBBS from King Edward Medical College Lahore, Pakistan. For further studies he went to Britain and did his DCH, MRCP, FRCP. He is the chairman of a private medical university and one of Pakistan's largest private charitable hospitals.
Chitrali journalist Awards
Nomination of Abdul Jamil
- Federal Minister for Population welfare, Govt of Pakistan.
- President Pakistan Medical & Dental Council.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of Health Govt of Pakistan.
- Director General Health, Govt of Pakistan.
- Former Vice-president of the EMRO (Eastern Medietterranean, Region) Regional Committee of WHO.
- Former President Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Founding Principal Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad
- Founding Principal Frontier Medical College, Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- Member of the Hospital and Health System Monitoring Committee of the Govt of Pakistan.
- Principal Bolan Medical College, Quetta, Pakistan.
- For his meritorious services the Govt of Pakistan decorated him with Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Star of Distinction) by the President of Pakistan, the highest award given to a Civil servant.